BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Emily E.
Omaha, NE
This palette is gorgeous and big!!! I have green eyes and so many of these colors complement them. There is so much pigment and I love the way every shade can blend together. Highly recommend as an everyday OR special occasion palette!
Maria M.
I heard a lot about Morphe and how great it was and I kind of believed it was just another hyped up product, but this palette is everything!! I just bought it and it is so great! I love the fall looks I can do and the natural colors! Just incredible!
Courtney H.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this for Christmas and I've used it every day since! I love how easy to blend these shadows are and how there's barely any fallout! I use to use the Naked Palettes and now I'll always stick to my Morphie one!
Lii C.
Lexington, KY
Morphed has stepped their game up a little on this one. Although some of the shadows in the palette are definite misses, most of these are really great color payoff and easy to blend. The construction of the palette housing has also improved. This one is more sturdy and no shadows have fallen out.
Marly F.
Omg this palette is so good, first of all I love warm tones, so when I saw this palette it was love at first sight; the quality of the shadows is amazing, so pigmented, so blendable and long lasting; I definitely recommend it, especially for beginners, such a good palette for learning and practicing.
danielle b.
favorite palette and my ride or die. use it for pretty much any look. shimmer shades are amazing so they might go fast, awesome value especially for how many pans are in it. my eyes are hazel and the red shades really make the green pop, looks great
Brooke H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Morphe has some of the best palettes keeping in mind the price and amount you receive in the palette. This one is my favorite, has a lot of warm tones and nice shimmers in it. Beautiful pay off and pigmentation.
Cindy R.
Modesto, CA
This is one of my favorite morphe pallets it's natural but can also be made very smokey and dramatic I highly recommend this pallet to beginners as well and it is also very affordable for how many shades there are
Taylor K.
My favorite morphe pallet of all time! I love reds, organges, and browns so this pallet is a go-to! The pigmentation is great and the colors blend out like a dream! I was very impressed with this pallet and the price is also great! I reccomened this to everybody who loves the reds and oranges like I do!
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
I fell in love with this palette , it was probably my first time hearing about this product at the mall and decided to try it due to its pretty colors and very pigmented I made a look for a night out with this and loved the outcome very pretty and glossy last long I highly recommend this palette .
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??