BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Amy B.
Fort Payne, AL
I cannot say enough about this palette. Amazing colors. This palette has the perfect color choices. Very pigmented and blends beautifully. This is my all time go to eye shadow
Silvia T.
I could use this every single
Day!! It's so pigmented so many colors worth the price packing isn't so nice tho and I take very good care of my palettes and they always seem to break!! (Lid with morphe logo on it usually breaks ) :/
Luisa O.
Morphe in general has the most affordable eye shadow palettes that truly are worth every penny spent on them. They are super pigmented and smooth that's it hard to only buy one at a time when you want to really just have them all
Noosha T.
San Jose, CA
There are so many warm eye looks you can create with this palette. I do soft neutral eyes for my every day look, and a dramatic smokey one for going out! Really blendable and good quality for the price!
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
this is one of my favorite go to eyeshadow palletes. It is a great value for the price. Esspecially if you get a bundle deal. I have two morphe palletes and this is my favorite. I have dark brown eyes and this such a flexible pallete. I 10000000% recommend.
Emmi C.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This has been my favorite Morphe palette of all. I own 6 different palettes and this has such beautiful colors. I think what really captured my eyes are the two "metals" in this palette that leave a perfect sparkly look to my eyes.
Natividad P.
Apopka, FL
Una de las mejores paletas de maquillaje que he tenido.

Me encanta!!! Tiene un acabado muy bonito y se difumina muy bn.
Me encantan los colores puedo hacer diferentes looks con ella y quiero seguir comprando esta marca me fascina
Sarah V.
Cincinnati, OH
I have wanted this palette for years but it was always sold out until one day I got lucky! This palette has a great price for high quality shadows. The shades are all very pigmented and go great together. I want to get every palette now!
Abby K.
Annapolis
Omg! This is unbelievable. Beyond my expectations I absolutely love this pallet. I bought it from the Morphe website and I use this nearly everyday. I can't believe the price, and how affordable it is. I recommend this to everyone! Definitely buy this! ❤
Autumn F.
This is the best palette for people who love to wear matte browns and reds as their eyeshadow. There are so many different shades to choose from and different combinations you can put together. I would deffinetly recommend this to everyone.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??