BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Yareli L.
Madera , CA
This is hands down my favorite pallete ever , I love all the orange and brown shades in this pallete . I can create so many different looks , and love how pigmented and easy to blend all these colors are 💞 I highley recommend it , morphe has many more beautiful palletes too ❤️ I hope you guys love it as much as I do
Alexa R.
Montgomery , IL
love the pigmentation of these eyeshadows so much! i bought this palette along with the 35F, both are amazing! Compares to the higher end eyeshadows i also own. each shade also complements my medium complexion and brown eyes!
Kaytee K.
Waterloo , IL
This has been my favorite eyeshow since purchasing. This eyeshadow is easy to apply, I like the fact I can mix multiple colors and my eye color pops out even more. I purchased this directly from morphe.com. I like that the eyeshadow itself is not chalky or looks caked on. I would definitely recommend this product!
ILuvLuciee 1.
Westminster, CA
I am seriously in love with all the more free products. This pallet is amazing. It is very affordable. Honestly this is a very high pigmentation pallet. And I would really recommend this to anyone who is a starter to make up.
Gail T.
Modesto, CA
This palette is very pigment it.. it's actually the first pigmented palette I used so far been using it for over a year! I'm very amazed how these warm colors are easy to blend it out! I would highly recommend it for everyone who like there's dramatic makeup looks!
Sarah A.
I love how pigmented the shadows are and how easy they are to apply and blend out. I use this product every time I wear makeup. I always reach for this palette every time i do my make up. If you don't have this palette you need to get it. I love the price on it to because it's not bad when you are getting 35 shadows.
Lara V.
Best palette I really recommend to everyone. I love how it has neautral colors & it has shimmers & matte shades! So affordable but wish theres free shipping. I have brown eyes and I love how the colors are shown. I recommend this palette to anyone who is into neautral colors.
Alexandria G.
Phoenix
This pallet is definitely my go to! I am more of a warm neutral type. The quality is great, there are a variety of colors to choose from! Plus if you order on the website their is a duo with the shimmer! The prices are perfect and you are always able to use discount codes! Morphe pro pallets are definitely my number one!
Rissa B.
Great pallets to use for some fall/ Halloween themed makeup it is affordable and you can find codes easily for a discount and the colors are very vibrant and blendable and they ship within a reasonable time frame so I recommend this palette
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
I think the 35O is a good palette, but it is 100% overhyped. I don't think Morphe is really a brand with good ethics behind its marketing and whatnot, and overall, that also sketches me out about their products... Overall the shadows aren't as pigmented as I'd LIKE them to be, but you can still create beautiful looks.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??