BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Gail T.
Modesto, CA
This palette is very pigment it.. it's actually the first pigmented palette I used so far been using it for over a year! I'm very amazed how these warm colors are easy to blend it out! I would highly recommend it for everyone who like there's dramatic makeup looks!
Gia J.
This is my all time favorite palette. The shades are so pigmented the mats blend beautifully into the crease I cannot rave about this enough. Honestly for $22 this is the steel and it topped any high and pallet I have ever tried. Morphe you hit this one out of the park
Kennia O.
Winnemucca, NV
I love this matte palette! Morphe palettes are my fave! I think I use this palette like everyday! I always go back to it! This shadows are so pigmented and so easy to work with! There are so many colors i love playing with! The orangey tones are my fave right now! 😍
Rissa B.
Great pallets to use for some fall/ Halloween themed makeup it is affordable and you can find codes easily for a discount and the colors are very vibrant and blendable and they ship within a reasonable time frame so I recommend this palette
Ariel G.
I love this palette , it's one of those must haves if you want a basic go to palette with different ranges of warm tones ❤ I don't use it often because I have the colors in a lot of other palettes but I bought it as a back up for those

I DO POST LOOKS ON MY IG ALMOST WEEKLY @ Ariiiicel
Danial B.
These shadows scream my name. They are gorgeous warm shades, perfect for fall. The shadows are so buttery and blend like a dream and they last all day as well. I would definitely buy again if I ever get through the one I have.
Yareli L.
Madera , CA
This is hands down my favorite pallete ever , I love all the orange and brown shades in this pallete . I can create so many different looks , and love how pigmented and easy to blend all these colors are 💞 I highley recommend it , morphe has many more beautiful palletes too ❤️ I hope you guys love it as much as I do
Sydney H.
Crown Point, IN
This is a palette that I use every single day. The colors have made this fall's makeup super easy to do. The price is really good for the quality and range of colors that you get in this palette. I would recommend this to anybody that loves brown and orange shadows.
Shannon B.
Lynnwood, WA
The best palette for people who prefer warm shades over anything. The color family isn't too crazy which I like. The quality is beautiful, and you're getting 35 shades for such a good price. The value of this palette is amazing.
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
I think the 35O is a good palette, but it is 100% overhyped. I don't think Morphe is really a brand with good ethics behind its marketing and whatnot, and overall, that also sketches me out about their products... Overall the shadows aren't as pigmented as I'd LIKE them to be, but you can still create beautiful looks.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??