BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Gail T.
Modesto, CA
This palette is very pigment it.. it's actually the first pigmented palette I used so far been using it for over a year! I'm very amazed how these warm colors are easy to blend it out! I would highly recommend it for everyone who like there's dramatic makeup looks!
Cory D.
Cleveland, TN
I use this mainly for an additional contour pallets. I have really only used this for my eyes on a couple occasions. The lighter colors I love to use on my highlight areas in addition to other products. Morphe was the real first purchase I have made on the makeup side.
Kaytee K.
Waterloo , IL
This has been my favorite eyeshow since purchasing. This eyeshadow is easy to apply, I like the fact I can mix multiple colors and my eye color pops out even more. I purchased this directly from morphe.com. I like that the eyeshadow itself is not chalky or looks caked on. I would definitely recommend this product!
Alexa R.
Montgomery, IL
love the pigmentation of these eyeshadows so much! i bought this palette along with the 35F, both are amazing! Compares to the higher end eyeshadows i also own. each shade also complements my medium complexion and brown eyes!
Rikki M.
Pensacola, FL
I would have to say I love the variety. It isn't as pigmented as I expected it to be but I'm really having a lot of fun playing with the different shades. I have brown eyes and the orange/reds/browns and purples are the only shades that look good on me and that's why I love this palette. Also, SOOOOO affordable.
Sydney H.
Crown Point, IN
This is a palette that I use every single day. The colors have made this fall's makeup super easy to do. The price is really good for the quality and range of colors that you get in this palette. I would recommend this to anybody that loves brown and orange shadows.
Emily S.
Very affordable and easy to use! My absolute favorite! The perfect color combination to create either a bold or just an everyday look! They're very pigmented, super easy to blend, and just downright wonderful... and the price is the icing on the cake especially if you use one of the many available coupon codes. LOVE!
Lara V.
Best palette I really recommend to everyone. I love how it has neautral colors & it has shimmers & matte shades! So affordable but wish theres free shipping. I have brown eyes and I love how the colors are shown. I recommend this palette to anyone who is into neautral colors.
Abbey M.
Mill Hall, PA
I absolutely love this palette! It has a great variety of shades that are very pigmented, and blend beautifully! The packaging is classy, and good quality. The product was also fairly inexpensive. I personally use this pallet daily, and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable new style of makeup!
Rissa B.
Great pallets to use for some fall/ Halloween themed makeup it is affordable and you can find codes easily for a discount and the colors are very vibrant and blendable and they ship within a reasonable time frame so I recommend this palette
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??