BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Amy B.
Fort Payne, AL
I cannot say enough about this palette. Amazing colors. This palette has the perfect color choices. Very pigmented and blends beautifully. This is my all time go to eye shadow
Autumn F.
This is the best palette for people who love to wear matte browns and reds as their eyeshadow. There are so many different shades to choose from and different combinations you can put together. I would deffinetly recommend this to everyone.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
this is one of my favorite go to eyeshadow palletes. It is a great value for the price. Esspecially if you get a bundle deal. I have two morphe palletes and this is my favorite. I have dark brown eyes and this such a flexible pallete. I 10000000% recommend.
Luisa O.
Morphe in general has the most affordable eye shadow palettes that truly are worth every penny spent on them. They are super pigmented and smooth that's it hard to only buy one at a time when you want to really just have them all
Anais I.
Denver, CO
This pallet I rave for this is so perfect I use this colors all year round so regardless this work amazing all year round to create amazing eyelooks and it's so easy pigmented and creamy I would buy this pallet 100 times over again
Julian M.
Woodinville, WA
Possibly the best eyeshadow palette I've ever used for the price point. It was fantastic from pigment, its ability to blend, and even the packaging was sleek and compact. I bought it from Morphe's website, shipping was a little expensive but not a problem because of the amazing experience using the palette. 10/10 I recommend.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Another one of my favorite palettes! These shadows are highly pigmented and worth every penny. You get a palette of 35 colors & the price is completely fair. I currently have this palette, and I just place an order for two others!
Sierra S.
Antelope, CA
I adore this palette. Matte eye shadows are for me & im for them! Morphe is one of my favorite eyeshadow brands. Very nice packaging & mostly super pigmented. I have brown eyes & every palette I have received has something to compliment my eyes. I recommend this brand to everyone who asks me about make up
Silvia T.
I could use this every single
Day!! It's so pigmented so many colors worth the price packing isn't so nice tho and I take very good care of my palettes and they always seem to break!! (Lid with morphe logo on it usually breaks ) :/
Rikki M.
Pensacola, FL
I would have to say I love the variety. It isn't as pigmented as I expected it to be but I'm really having a lot of fun playing with the different shades. I have brown eyes and the orange/reds/browns and purples are the only shades that look good on me and that's why I love this palette. Also, SOOOOO affordable.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??