BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
I remember when this pallet first came out and I ordered it up quick!! Such a beautiful pallet with such a great value! The oranges are my fave!!!! Real good color pay out and there's so many colors!! The only thing I hate is that there's no mirror :(
Corina B.
Lawton, OK
This palette is by far one of the most amazing palettes I have ever used in my life. This palette is so pigmented and it blends so easily. The colors are perfect for fall and just absolutely perfect!! So cheap it is only 25$!!!!!!!!!
Natividad P.
Apopka, FL
Una de las mejores paletas de maquillaje que he tenido.

Me encanta!!! Tiene un acabado muy bonito y se difumina muy bn.
Me encantan los colores puedo hacer diferentes looks con ella y quiero seguir comprando esta marca me fascina
Sarah V.
Cincinnati, OH
I have wanted this palette for years but it was always sold out until one day I got lucky! This palette has a great price for high quality shadows. The shades are all very pigmented and go great together. I want to get every palette now!
Abby K.
Annapolis
Omg! This is unbelievable. Beyond my expectations I absolutely love this pallet. I bought it from the Morphe website and I use this nearly everyday. I can't believe the price, and how affordable it is. I recommend this to everyone! Definitely buy this! ❤
Emmi C.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This has been my favorite Morphe palette of all. I own 6 different palettes and this has such beautiful colors. I think what really captured my eyes are the two "metals" in this palette that leave a perfect sparkly look to my eyes.
Alexis C.
for as many shadows as this palette contains its completely affordable and has a great color scheme for brown eyes. its definitely long lasting and very pigmented colors. you can create a variety of looks from natural to intense and these colors are very build-able as well
Airricuhh V.
Casa Grande, AZ
Love this pallet, the colors are so pigmented and beautiful! There are so many looks you can make with this pallet and the pan size vers what you pay is great. The quality on this products on spot on and I love that super pink shimmer, just gorgeous on the inner corner!!!!
Luisa O.
Morphe in general has the most affordable eye shadow palettes that truly are worth every penny spent on them. They are super pigmented and smooth that's it hard to only buy one at a time when you want to really just have them all
Julian M.
Woodinville, WA
Possibly the best eyeshadow palette I've ever used for the price point. It was fantastic from pigment, its ability to blend, and even the packaging was sleek and compact. I bought it from Morphe's website, shipping was a little expensive but not a problem because of the amazing experience using the palette. 10/10 I recommend.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??