BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Taylor T.
I love this pallet too!! The colors are so pretty and soft. They blend amazingly. I use his often because the colors are perfect for everyday uses. I highly recommend buying this because it is cheap and so worth it!
Luisa P.
Stockton, CA
This was my first morphe pallet I ever bought & they did not disappoint! The pigment is great the eye shadow blends great! Only things I don’t like it some of the shades have some fall out it’s not that bad though!
Maddie S.
Plumville
I would love to try out this product! i would definitely post a review on this item in a video form! I love all types of Morphe makeup and products. My inspiration is James Charles himself! This item seems great! Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
DISCLAIMER: i own the original first morphe 350 palette not the new version but they don’t have it on here so I wanted to do the review on this one on here! I love this palette! I wear it everyday, it has the perfect every day color shadows. The shadows blend nice the only problem is that you have to pack it on heavily on some shadows really well for them to show on your skin and use a lot of product but i still like it, it’s not as bad as other palettes. I would recommend if your looking for an affordable everyday palette it’s great!!!
Paulina E.
Sacramento, CA
I use this almost everyday & the pigment is perfect , the variety of shades make your blends look better & it’s not as expensive as other brands. It lasts all day with the right primer
jaz s.
Smyrna, TN
This pallet is seriously so pigmented and perfect for fall!  I bought this a year ago and it is still one of my go to!  It had any color you would need, and can be messed around with other morphe pallets!

P.S. my favorite shades are the entire right side!! Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Alondra A.
Moreno Valley, CA
This palette is one of my absolute favorites it gives you a natural everyday eye look me I’m a highschooler and I use this everyday it’s noting to bold but never boring. I recommend this 10/10 you won’t regret it
Tehuna M.
E Palo Alto, CA
I just received this Morphe palette over the holidays. I love the neutrals and fall colors that are in here. Fall is my favorite season, so it’s nice to play with those colors and use them all year round. I’ve done a beautiful brown smokey eye that came out perfect. Morphe’s palettes are known for their quality and the vibrant colors they have.
Brooklyn W.
Puyallup, WA
These colors are gorgeous. The shadows blend so well. The price is amazing for the quality and amount of shadows you get. I would love to have a mirror in the packaging but for the price, I really can’t complain.
Eman F.
Plattsburgh, NY
These shadows are super pigmented and affordable. I bought this palette online and got one for my sister in law as well— we both love it! The options are endless and the colors are so versatile. Would recommend!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??