BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Stephanie G.
THIS! PALETTE! LIFE! CHANGING! It's amazing and it's super pigmented! I like how it has so much product and the colors are similar but not exactly the same! You can do different looks! This palette was my all time favorite during the fall!
Mireyaa Y.
Everyone should own this palette! The layout of colors are absolutely amazing and very buttery and super pigmented. You get a range of eyeshadow finishes from matte, satin, foiled and metallic. The colors selection is perfect for that everyday go to nutral or natural look. With a good primer.
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
This is a great palette. Very pigmented and beautiful shades though some do seem like repeats. This one is so inexpensive and affordable and has all the warm tones a girl can need. The only downside to it, is that because it's so large I don't reach for it as much as I should. If you pick this up you don't need any other matte palette.
Sandra V.
Absolutely love this palette! The shimmer and pigmentation on each color is amazing. Long lasting, applies great, dab as much as you want depending on the look your going for. So many colors for so many looks. great deal for such an amazing palette. I highly recommend it.
Brittany A.
Clarksville, IN
So pigmented. I bought this pallet over a year ago, use it almost daily and still have barely touched the pan. These are extremely easy to blend out. I wish that the pallet came with a mirror but that is no big deal. Also, can we talk about how affordable these eyeshadow pallets are. I adore the colors of this one. Neutral yet warming.
Brittney S.
Lumberton, TX
One of my favorite thing from morphe! This a universal palette that everyone should have. The Mattes are amazing and the shimmers are every bright and creamy. The price is amazing! You get 35 eye shadows for amazing price! Thank you morphe for making my everyday go to makeup look
Cosmetic C.
Tionesta, PA
This was one of my starter palettes. I will always have a huge place in my heart for it. They are deep pans, they are very pigmented. You get so many different shades! And for such a low price! My only dislike is that there is no black. Other than that I love every single shade!!
Paola R.
Allentown, PA
I'm obsessed with the 35OMpalette. I love that it has thee perfect shades all together. They are super blendable. So beautiful. It's inexpensive compare to different palettes that are not as great! Just look at this amazing look I was able to create with it.
Gina R.
Valley City, OH
I wish I could rate this palette higher! such a beautiful palette and the shadows are absolutely gorgeous! For the price too... really you can't get much better than this. Its cheap, and it comes with so many shades that contain so much product.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
I love using this palette in making my pumpkin Face in Halloween. The shadows blend out perfect and best of all there are so many orange colors to use in the palette and it’s not expensive at all to purchase a huge plus you can use it all year round for many other eyeshadow looks not just for Halloween. You can purchase this eyeshadow palette on Morphe brushes website.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??