BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Marjorie H.
Whittier, CA
Definitely a go-to palette. I know it's mine. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! MUST HAVE in your makeup essentials. So many looks can be created with this one palette. Soft colors, warm colors, pigmented colors, long wearing, little to no fallout. AMAZING
Stephanie G.
THIS! PALETTE! LIFE! CHANGING! It's amazing and it's super pigmented! I like how it has so much product and the colors are similar but not exactly the same! You can do different looks! This palette was my all time favorite during the fall!
Rachel S.
La Habra, CA
I just got this Morphy palette and I am in love with it. It has so many shades that you can choose from in the pigmentation is very great considering how cheap it was. The only thing I can say about it is that it does have a lot of fall out but I am not one to really complain about that I feel like most shadows that I'm not usually do.
Mireyaa Y.
Everyone should own this palette! The layout of colors are absolutely amazing and very buttery and super pigmented. You get a range of eyeshadow finishes from matte, satin, foiled and metallic. The colors selection is perfect for that everyday go to nutral or natural look. With a good primer.
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
This is a great palette. Very pigmented and beautiful shades though some do seem like repeats. This one is so inexpensive and affordable and has all the warm tones a girl can need. The only downside to it, is that because it's so large I don't reach for it as much as I should. If you pick this up you don't need any other matte palette.
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
So pigmented and beautiful. You don't have to spend an arm and a leg for this one. The colors are perfect for fall and thanksgiving season. Looks beautiful on my green eyes. I will definitely buy more of their products.
Brittany A.
Clarksville, IN
So pigmented. I bought this pallet over a year ago, use it almost daily and still have barely touched the pan. These are extremely easy to blend out. I wish that the pallet came with a mirror but that is no big deal. Also, can we talk about how affordable these eyeshadow pallets are. I adore the colors of this one. Neutral yet warming.
Alexis W.
This is my GO TO palette. If I had to get rid of all of my other palettes and only keep one, this would be it. I live and breathe for this palette. My only complaint is about the greenish shade. When applied its definitely more tan. The colors are insanely pigmented, especially the shimmer shades. That doesn't happen often. All time favorite!!!
Sandra V.
Absolutely love this palette! The shimmer and pigmentation on each color is amazing. Long lasting, applies great, dab as much as you want depending on the look your going for. So many colors for so many looks. great deal for such an amazing palette. I highly recommend it.
Danielle D.
i mean what can i say about this! everyone loves the 35O! if you don't have this you need one! it should be a staple in everyone's collection! it's so inexpensive and you get so many shadows! the colors are so beautiful and you can create a look that will compliment any eye color!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??