BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Heather S.
Hughson, CA
it took me forever to get this palette but it was definitely worth the wait. it is of high pigmentation long lasting and these are colors you can literally use any day of the week. I personally have the shimmer 350 so i just mix these shadows with my e.l.f. palette
Jill W.
This is probably my favorite palette. The pigmentation is insane, and most, if not all, of the shades are extremely pigmented. This palette is great for an every day look, or a smokey look. Of you're a beginner, I definitely recommend this palette. You get 35 shadows for only $22!! Amazing!
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
BUY THIS!! You need this palette in your life - especially for fall looks! This is he perfect mix of warm tone shimmer and matte shades. And for a mere $20-23, you get THIS many shades! Morphe quality is amazing!! Buttery, blendable, and consistent.
Diana D.
Madera, CA
This palette is amazing!
I have the original 35o and its the best!
So many warm neutral shades.
Its great especially for the fall but you can use it year round.
The colors are very pigmented and they blend out so nicely.
Definitely recommend if you're into warm neutrals.
Destiny C.
This palette in my opinion is pure hype. I only bought because everyone kept praising it and saying how great it was. Maybe I got a bad batch but I was not impressed by the formula. I found the matte colors to be chalky and I couldn't blend them. I did like the shimmers and the overall color scheme of the palette was what I liked about it. The price is affordable too.
Kasey G.
Niles, OH
i actually have the twins(35O shimmer & 35O matte) and these palettes are an absolute must and perfect beginner palettes as well. I use them fairly often, and when i don't use them for a while and come back to them i wonder why i don't use them every single day.
Bahia S.
This palette has almost become a staple in everyone's makeup collection. You literally can't go wrong with this palette. You can manipulate each fool for every season really. But most importantly FALL!! I'm so excited to whip this palette out for thanksgiving with a nice cranberry lip as well. Can't wait!!!
jennifer c.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE I also have the morphe 350s which is the shimmer one but this one is all matte !! I use this everyday along with my urban decay shadow primer the colors are so smooth and creamy. The colors are also so pigmented and for a really great price I would really recommend this product to a friend
Miranda W.
Webster, MA
THE BEST EVER! I love all of their products especially the eye shadow pallets. I have 5 of them! The quality is amazing, they apply and blend out beautifully. The best part about it is the price! The pallets are only $22 and you can even find discount codes online
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
If you don't own a Morphe shadow palette you are missing out. SUCH HIGH quality for the price point. You get 35 large pans of easy to blend shadows. This is perfect for a beginner or a pro in their kit. I own multiple palettes and I have got my mom hooked on them too.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??