BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Karen A.
Little Rock, AR
Oh my gosh. Seriously one of my favorite palettes! Morphe is the best with their awesome eyeshadow palettes! Not only are they gorgeous and pigmented, but the price! The price is to die for! I love finding alternatives for high-end expensive makeup!
Ashley E.
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette

I am such a huge fan of this palette. The mattes colors are all very pigmented, buildable and blend out really nicely. I think it's a perfect fall palette and a good palette ti habe especially if you own a lot of warm shimmer/metallic eyeshadows to mix up the look a bit more.
Mikayla S.
Salisbury, MA
My favorite pallet it have! It's perfect for nearly any look! The warm tones bring out my blue eyes so well!! I'll continue to use this product and repurchase it. It's just as good as any high end eye shadows I've tried I recommend this to everyone
Tyeisha B.
Warren, OH
This was my first palette that I have ever purchase and OMG! Morphe is definetly worth the hype, not only is it affordable but it is creamy and super pigmented! This is a perfect neutral palette with the perfect combination of matte and shimmer shades. The ideas in this palette can be endless!
Briana J.
I just ordered this palette and I'm IN LOVE!! The Morphe brand eyeshadows are definitely worth the money, I really like that they're super affordable. They're very pigmented, not a lot of fall out, stay all day, and easy to blend. I love these colors too!!!
Katelyn C.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite palettes that I own! Strong pigmentation, a variety of colors to choose from too. The packaging is simple yet cute. I use this palette daily, I'm OBSESSED with the orange colors! Perfect for the fall time. Highly recommend. Wearing it in the photo I uploaded!
Rebecca R.
Burbank, CA
this is such and amazing palette!!!! it was super inexpensive, i got it during release for 20$ at the location in burbank, and it was worth the money, so many colors i cant possibly touch them all and after a year i still havent. great color payout.
What can I say about morphe awww it is my go-to makeup line that I am absolutely obsessed with every makeup product I have is from morphe I recommend it a thousand percent especially the morphe 350 eyeshadow palette it is absolutely amazing if you just buy this palette you will need nothing else
Erika A.
I bought this palette after seeing Jacklyn Hill do a beautiful make-up look on YouTube. I bought the palette that day.It has great pigmente and gorgeous nude colors as well. The colors blend so easily, I don't have to go back in and keep blending to get the look I want. I would recommend this palette as a great starter or the more skilled make-up artist.
Alexis S.
Laguna Hills, CA
You're looking for something affordable and that exceeds your expectations then this is it. Morphe is low priced but the quality is amazing. Pigment payoff is wonderful.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??