BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Karli P.
Coopersville, MI
I used this product to create a Jack-o lantern look. This is easy to use and the blend ability is amazing. I am a repeat user. Theese shadows are very long lasting and I would buy again. They are so pigmented!
Shannon V.
Edmonton , KY
Love love love this pallet I have green eyes and every color in this pallet makes my eyes pop. The color last all day very pigmented. Was so impressed with this pallet I bought two more pallets I love the eye shadows. I feel like you can't go wrong with morphe.
Cheyenne B.
Apo, AE
Best everyday eyeshadow pallet. It's my go-to when I do not want to think about a makeup look. The warm colors make very nice looks. Eyeshadows are easy to blend and very pigmented.
Mimi J.
Lake Oswego, OR
I love this palette! Anytime I want to go for more of a fall or natural look I go for this palette. Morphe is soo affordable as well! I use this palette almost all the time when I want a natural look but don't get me wrong you can do a beautiful bold makeup look with it as well. It's very pigmented!
Regina H.
San Pedro, CA
I bought this on a whim and it became a fast favorite! I have been using almost every day during fall and now into winter. The colors are amazing and the pigmentation reflects that. I am going to get my sister one for Christmas so she stops using mine!
Nathaly V.
Mira Loma, Ca
Soooooooooo amazing! Very pigmented, affordable, and soooo gorgeous on the face!!!! These eyeshadow are so blend able and easy to build up. This product deserves more attention simply because it is that amazing. I've bought this as a gift to many people I know just because I love spreading the word!
Christina M.
I have the regular 35O palette, and I'm OBSESSED with it. Morphe is such a great brand with great quality at an affordable price! 35 awesome shadows for just over $20??? Such a steal. I've recommended Morphe to so many people and they are all hooked now too!
Blanca O.
Phoenix, AZ
This was one of the first eyeshadows palettes I ever purchased and I fell in love with it. all the colors are wearable and you can use them to create any look and you can use these everyday and create natural and pretty looks. I love how affordable it was and you can create both natural and smokey eye looks and it is so wearable that anyone can use it.
Katarena B.
Springfield
This palette is worth every penny. The colors are stunning. There are matte and sparkling shades that highlight the eyes beautifully. It stays put; and looks amazing. I use two colors...one to highlight my under brow area and one to highlight my lids. You can create such great looks from smoky to alluring. The colors are so pigmented!! Well worth the price!
Rochelle N.
This product is very good, and it is decent for the price you pay. They are kind of chalky for some colors and are not too pigmented. The palette is great for any makeup artist because you can create many different looks with this one palette. It is has good eyeshadows that blend out well and they are a good price for the amount of eyeshadows you get.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??