BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
I'm so happy with this purchase. It's very affordable and it contains a lot of eyeshadow product. The pigmentation is terrific and the shades are amazing. I love matte eyeshadows because sparkly ones make my chinky eyes even chinkier so I really enjoy this palette! I highly recommend it.
Tabitha A.
Elberton, GA
I personally enjoy this palette. If you are a beginner with using makeup I don't suggest you purchase this palette. There's a wide variety of colors and it is affordable. However, some of the colors are difficult to blend. You do have to work with them they don't blend effortlessly. If you are willing to work with the product, you could create some beautiful looks.
Erika G.
San Leandro, CA
best palette ever. So blendable and smooth, matte!
Bought online at morphebrushes.com. Basic packaging. Such a good color choice! Neutral fall colors. Repeat user! Would recommend. 10/10
Lauryn S.
Redlands, CA
Beautiful colors!! 😍 just ordered this pallette less than a month ago. I'm obsessed and use it every single day. Definitely recommend. Has so many shades to choose from and is inexpensive.
C'aria D.
Biloxi, MS
I LOVE this eyeshadow palette. I recently purchased it and I was so amazed by the way it was packaged, how fast it came in and just how beautiful the palette was. I didn't think it would be that pigmented but I was wrong! It's so great. I highly recommend it
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
Beautiful palette. Its quite warm toned but it has a little cool toned beauties hidden in it too. Most of the shades are neutral, but theres some bright pops of color as well which is nice for a spring look. The only reason im not giving it 5 stars is because theres some inconsistencies in the formulas (some are more dry, some are more creamy,) and the drier ones are harder to blend.
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
This palette is everything you need for a pretty cheap price. I got mine at the Morphe store in Burbank & have been in love ever since. So many options for looks & all the colors are consistently pigmented!!!!
Mimi J.
Lake Oswego, OR
I love this palette! Anytime I want to go for more of a fall or natural look I go for this palette. Morphe is soo affordable as well! I use this palette almost all the time when I want a natural look but don't get me wrong you can do a beautiful bold makeup look with it as well. It's very pigmented!
Katarena B.
Springfield
This palette is worth every penny. The colors are stunning. There are matte and sparkling shades that highlight the eyes beautifully. It stays put; and looks amazing. I use two colors...one to highlight my under brow area and one to highlight my lids. You can create such great looks from smoky to alluring. The colors are so pigmented!! Well worth the price!
Karli P.
Coopersville, MI
I used this product to create a Jack-o lantern look. This is easy to use and the blend ability is amazing. I am a repeat user. Theese shadows are very long lasting and I would buy again. They are so pigmented!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??