BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Erika G.
San Leandro, CA
best palette ever. So blendable and smooth, matte!
Bought online at morphebrushes.com. Basic packaging. Such a good color choice! Neutral fall colors. Repeat user! Would recommend. 10/10
Kacie T.
Saint Cloud, MN
I really like this palette, but rarely find myself reaching for it for an entire look. I will sometimes throw on a quick two shades and call it good for the day but otherwise will only take 1-2 shadowing out of it and then use single shadows or go in with another palette. Pretty pigmented and blend out really nice amazing palette for the price point, amount of shdows, quality is great. Would highly recommend if you love browns
Sage T.
Warsaw, IN
For the price it's allot of product. Way better than most products you'd buy. Allot of choices and are really beautiful colors. I highly recommend this pallet. I got it for Christmas and it's amazing. My sister has two of there pallets and she also loves them. Really really recommend it's totally worth it.
Danielle M.
Morphe eyeshadows are amazing for the price! You get a wide range of colors that have amazing pigment and great color payoff! Some of the shimmer shades you can also use as a highlight and they look beautiful! I do find that they work better with an eyeshadow primer.
Madison L.
Lutz, FL
That's neutral pallet out there I swear by this product I love it the payment on it was incredible the shades are ordering we'd be missing out if you didn't purchase
Cecilia H.
Kingsland, GA
I'm so glad I discovered this brand ! They not only have amazing brushes but their eyeshadows are to die for ! They are sooo pigmented and look great on everyone . They blend so well , I definitely will be buying more I want to try some of their matte shades.
Deanna D.
This pallet has a lot of nice colors and all the colors can be used for different events. The colors are very pigmented and soft which would benefit when application.
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
Beautiful palette. Its quite warm toned but it has a little cool toned beauties hidden in it too. Most of the shades are neutral, but theres some bright pops of color as well which is nice for a spring look. The only reason im not giving it 5 stars is because theres some inconsistencies in the formulas (some are more dry, some are more creamy,) and the drier ones are harder to blend.
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
I'm so happy with this purchase. It's very affordable and it contains a lot of eyeshadow product. The pigmentation is terrific and the shades are amazing. I love matte eyeshadows because sparkly ones make my chinky eyes even chinkier so I really enjoy this palette! I highly recommend it.
Brie F.
Morphe provides an incredible product at an incredible price. Some question the quality of the shadows but for the price and the amount of shadows that you get it you cannot beat it. Sam also question the ingredients in the shadow, but my experience has been very good. I have purchased several eyeshadow palettes from this company and even purchase some single shadows.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??