BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Jill W.
This is probably my favorite palette. The pigmentation is insane, and most, if not all, of the shades are extremely pigmented. This palette is great for an every day look, or a smokey look. Of you're a beginner, I definitely recommend this palette. You get 35 shadows for only $22!! Amazing!
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
If you don't own a Morphe shadow palette you are missing out. SUCH HIGH quality for the price point. You get 35 large pans of easy to blend shadows. This is perfect for a beginner or a pro in their kit. I own multiple palettes and I have got my mom hooked on them too.
Ashley H.
Salem, WV
I love Morphe! They're one of my favorite brands of all time! This palette is my go to warm palette. I use it almost every day for at least one color. They're super buttery and pigmented and blend out so easy! this is definitely one of my holy grail makeup items.
Miranda W.
Webster, MA
THE BEST EVER! I love all of their products especially the eye shadow pallets. I have 5 of them! The quality is amazing, they apply and blend out beautifully. The best part about it is the price! The pallets are only $22 and you can even find discount codes online
Bahia S.
This palette has almost become a staple in everyone's makeup collection. You literally can't go wrong with this palette. You can manipulate each fool for every season really. But most importantly FALL!! I'm so excited to whip this palette out for thanksgiving with a nice cranberry lip as well. Can't wait!!!
Jenna L.
Eagle, ID
At first I wasn't going to buy the 35O because I felt it was too orangey for me, but honestly I use this palette every single day. More dramatic looks or more everyday, the pigmentation is amazing & I recommend this to everyone & anyone in search of a great eyeshadow palette. Well worth the hype.
Adeela A.
Marlton, NJ
Yes to everything about this palette! The price, the colors, the blendability, and the convenience. If you haven't gotten your hands on one, definitely order it. It's great to travel with, brings out all the green tones in my hazel eyes, and is perfect for fall!
Maria  V.
Fresno, CA
This eye shadow palette is such a great palette for the fall. The pigments of these shadows are shockingly good and the affordable price is what makes It awesome for people who want a good palettes that are inexpensive. I recommend them to anyone because all the shades i this palette are really great quality.
Alison R.
Orlando, FL
It is amazing! There are literally no other words to describe this palette. I absolutely love it and use it most days that I'm doing my make up. The colors blend like a dream and I never have trouble blending them even if I decide not to use an eyeshadow primer. Absolutely love everything Morphe comes out with!
ashley r.
Bellevue, MI
This palette is EVERYYYTHING!!!! Every color is amazing it blends so well. This is a palette I use every single day even if it's just one color with other palettes I want to use. If I had to use one palette forever this would be it!! Haha
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??