BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Destiny C.
This palette in my opinion is pure hype. I only bought because everyone kept praising it and saying how great it was. Maybe I got a bad batch but I was not impressed by the formula. I found the matte colors to be chalky and I couldn't blend them. I did like the shimmers and the overall color scheme of the palette was what I liked about it. The price is affordable too.
Briana R.
Athens, GA
Buy this palette. Period. It is amazing and it's super cheap! For $23 you get a ton of shadows that are super pigmented and can create pretty much any kind of look you want. I have a ton of morphe palettes and I reach for this one the most. Buy it, you won't regret it.
Heather S.
Hughson, CA
it took me forever to get this palette but it was definitely worth the wait. it is of high pigmentation long lasting and these are colors you can literally use any day of the week. I personally have the shimmer 350 so i just mix these shadows with my e.l.f. palette
Lesslie P.
Junction City, KS
I truly love this eyeshadow palette because of the variety of colors that comes in it. Morphe is cheaper but the makeup is definitely high end. This eyeshadow palette is great for fall. 100% recommend this to anyone on a budget but still wanting good quality makeup.
Diana D.
Madera, CA
This palette is amazing!
I have the original 35o and its the best!
So many warm neutral shades.
Its great especially for the fall but you can use it year round.
The colors are very pigmented and they blend out so nicely.
Definitely recommend if you're into warm neutrals.
Jill W.
This is probably my favorite palette. The pigmentation is insane, and most, if not all, of the shades are extremely pigmented. This palette is great for an every day look, or a smokey look. Of you're a beginner, I definitely recommend this palette. You get 35 shadows for only $22!! Amazing!
Karina M.
BEST PALLETE EVER the color selection is to die for it is super cheap and you can create any look with this pallete it is great for any ovassion you can do so many looks
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
BUY THIS!! You need this palette in your life - especially for fall looks! This is he perfect mix of warm tone shimmer and matte shades. And for a mere $20-23, you get THIS many shades! Morphe quality is amazing!! Buttery, blendable, and consistent.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
Honestly i have found that because i have this palette i dont really have the need to buy other palettes.. this is so versatile and has a lot of very wearable colors for day or night looks! theyre very pigmented and the price of these for the amount of shadows is amazing!
Dawn A.
My sister made me buy brushes after she heard how much her favorite you tuber likes them. I bought a few, was not into brushes as much. In fact the few I had were old. OMG why didn't anyone tell me how much a good brush (and real technic ;) ) works!!! They are awesome brushes. They don't shed which I hate! They clean great and are soft in the skin. And with learning new techniques, my brushes are helping me look ten years younger!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??