BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
I love this palette I use it every time just love all the natural colors love the Browns you can never go wrong with these colors and plus the palettes are not expensive at all I really recommend it . You can always use code Nikkie For money off (:
Dylan F.
Morgantown , WV
I love this eyeshadow palette. There are so many colors for so many looks, and the price is wonderful. I can use this all the time for any look and it always looks amazing. I would buy this product again and recommend it to all of my friends. I also bought one for my friends birthday and she absolutely loves it.
Juliana A.
Covington, LA
Just purchase this palette when I was on vacation in LA and I love it!!! This eye shadows are so creamy and pigmented the color pay off is great and the range of colors is so big you have everything you need from just this one palette, and the price?!! Well that's the best part these paletters are so affordable for such good quality!
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I could go on and on about this pallet! It is worth every single penny. There are so many ways you can create different looks. They color payoff is wonderful and they last a long time on my lids. This pallet is really all you need for fall too :-) they oranges are my favorite.
Jas. J.
I love my morphe pallet it's. It only has a lot of colors but the colors are beautiful. They're very pigmented and the color pay off is just great! They go on very smooth & last all day! You can get this pallet from any free standing morphe store in California or on morphebrushes.com
Kimberly H.
Grove City , OH
I feel like this is the Holy Grail of palettes everybody needs to own this morphe hands down has the best eyeshadows ever they are absolutely amazing they blend so easy you get so much product and they're so worth it and they're not even overly priced morphe is an amazing brand
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Both the 350M and 350S are sooooo amazing. Seriously, I can't stop saying enough great things about them. If you're on the fence about purchasing them, just do it!!! You won't regret it. The colors are SO pigmented and last ALL DAY!!! They're low price, but Hautelook brings them all the time for even a lower price ($15).
Danielle M.
Sacramento, CA
Perfect palette for fall or if you are anything like me great for anytime of the year! I love warm colors and this palette is a warm lovers dream! I really do love the quality and the colors in this palette. If you can get your hands on this palette you wont be disappointed.
Olivia R.
Perry, OK
Absolutely wonderful pallet. Wonderful for everyday wear or special occasion. Wonderful packaging and different varieties to choose from. Pricing is perfect. And wonderful quality.
Lesslie P.
Junction City, KS
I truly love this eyeshadow palette because of the variety of colors that comes in it. Morphe is cheaper but the makeup is definitely high end. This eyeshadow palette is great for fall. 100% recommend this to anyone on a budget but still wanting good quality makeup.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??