BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Kaylee N.
Cohoes, NY
The hype that surrounds this product is well deserved. The price point is perfect, the quality of the shadows are great and so easy to apply. I always travel with this palette because there are so many different looks that can be accomplished with it! I know there is drama that surrounds morphe & some influencers that support the brand, but all drama aside - this product is great!
Yesenia A.
Lancaster
The colors are very nuetral and warm toned. This just up my alley It is very pigmented and a little product on the brush will go a long way. The palette itself is beautiful and the eyeshadow transfers and blends very well on my eyelid. It has a range of different colors and texture, always great to have a variety :). I love this product it is the first palette I grab. #musthave
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
These are such good quality shadows for a relatively inexpensive price. However, they do charge a pretty hefty shipping fee which could be a deal breaker for some. I found that these shadows have great pigment and they last all day. I will certainly purchase more products in the future.
Delaney S.
ESSENTIAL. I love warm shadows, I love matte shadows, this palette is so beautiful and has everything you need for a gorgeous matte sunset/fall eye look. Morphe shadows are amazing, so blendable and pigmented and SO affordable. I have the 35O original, matte and shimmer.
Wismarie R.
Bridgeport , CT
Love morphebrushes palettes! 😍😍😍😍 omg my favorites of all times. Super pigmented, perfect colors for my skin, well I think for all skin types. The matte shades are perfect and the shimmers ares very shimmer and pretty. Everybody has to have a morphe pallet, anyone of them.
Marinisha C.
Concord, CA
Morpheus is such an underrated brand. I ordered this palette as soon as k saw it was back in stock. The shadows are so much more beautiful in person than any photo I've ever seen. They're soft and buttery. Creamy and pigmented. They glide onto the skin beautiful blend like a dream.
Alyssa B.
This is probably one of the most talked about eyeshadow palettes. I was honestly really annoyed by how much it was talked about. But then I gave in and bought it! This is such a great palette. You get amazing colors with amazing pigmentation for a very affordable price. I love it!
Mikel L.
Stanwood , WA
I cannot say enough good this about this palette. The red and orange tones look amazing on blue eyes and the matte brows are great for natural or smokey looks. I love the affordability of this palette. It has a great mix of shimmer and matte. I will always love this palette.
Juliana A.
Covington, LA
Just purchase this palette when I was on vacation in LA and I love it!!! This eye shadows are so creamy and pigmented the color pay off is great and the range of colors is so big you have everything you need from just this one palette, and the price?!! Well that's the best part these paletters are so affordable for such good quality!
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I could go on and on about this pallet! It is worth every single penny. There are so many ways you can create different looks. They color payoff is wonderful and they last a long time on my lids. This pallet is really all you need for fall too :-) they oranges are my favorite.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??