BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Sarah-Rochelle A.
Fresno, CA
I know this is an eyeshadow palette, but I recently ran out of my favorite contour color, and decided to get wild and try using some of the colors from this until I could get a new contour kit. I still haven't purchased a new contour kit because I LOVE the way this looks! It blends seamlessly, and I've gotten more compliments on it than I did with my old contour colors!
Katherine S.
Joliet, IL
This is the only palette i own from morphe, but i love it! I wish i had more ! Pigmention is beautiful! And the best part is that their soooo affordable! Another beauty guru must have!
China B.
Griffin, GA
This overcame the world this year. The 350 matte eyeshadow palette from Morphe is the best the world has every seen. It holds very pigmented rich colors for the fall. It has neutrals and oranges and reds that you think about about thanksgiving and halloween time. They are easy to blend with little to no fall out
Elizabeth O.
I really enjoy the assortment of colors in this very affordable palette. They are a much more dry formula than other shadows I have but that really didn't fall far from my expectations. I find them easy to work with through some darker colors can be harder to blend out. Overall it is easy to work with but does require a bit of work on a handful of shades. If you love these tones that is a must have in your collection.
Alyssa H.
This is my favorite palette ever. I use it every single day. The mattes are pigmented, the shimmers are amazing, pigmented, and buttery. I love neutral shadows and I have been loving oranges and cranberries in my crease. All of these colors make my eyes look beautiful and these shadows last for a long time on my eyes. I would definitely repurchase.
Sabrina M.
Corp Christi, TX
THIS IS THE MOST PERFECT PALETTE FOR THE FALL !! I love this palette!!!! It's my go to for everything , I use it daily you get so many eyeshadows for a awesome low price . I am so impressed and in love with morphe I have 4 other palettes from them . The pigmentation is the same as buying a $60 palette . The palette is great and the size is lovely. Absolutely love morphe .
Lena U.
FPO, AP
The shimmer shades in this palette are my absolute favorite. I feel like this palette can be used throughout the year, with any season. They are long lasting with a good primer/base but do have quite a bit of fallout. The value is amazing especially if you catch it on sale either via their website or via Hautelook.
Nichole P.
Manhattan, KS
I love Morphe shadow palettes. I have 3 of them. I bought the 35O because I loved all the looks the YouTube artists were doing. It lives up to its hype... and for $23 you can not find a better value! The only complaint I would really have is the size of the palette. It's harder to travel with and you definitely will want to take it with you everywhere because it's so pretty! The shadows are a little flaky but so pigmented and creamy!
emily g.
I ordered the 350 palette because I saw an eye look my cousin had on and she said she had this palette, so I had to have! I have green eyes so the colors in this, are so perfect! The price is what you would expect from purchasing a palette. It is very worth it. So many options. Lasts a long time! I ordered this from the morphe website and the shopping was on time. They have some pretty cool discounts so that's really good! I love it!
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i have so many palettes, but this one is my ultimate favorite out of all. its matte, so easy to use for the day, and the colors are gorgeous. great for olive skin. it has many natural fall colors, which seem to be in this year. i highly recommend it. not only are they highly pigmented, but they last all day.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??