BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Nina K.
Now this is on my eyes every day it has so many pigmented and all matte shades with such a good veriety of nude colors this product should be two times the price. I think people really underestimate Morphe eye shadows and that they are not talked about as much as the should
Taylor N.
I have this palette and I absolutely love it. It has such beautiful colors and I can create so many looks with it. The shimmers are sooooo buttery and pigmented I love it. I wish the mattes were a little more pigmented and not so dry, but I make them work. I love love love this palette and it is so perfect for the fall time.
Rachel X.
Rochester, NY
Just like the rest of the Morphe palettes, this palette is worth every penny. The shades are so pigmented, buttery, and easy to blend. I use this for a simple everyday look. It's super warm toned shades with a couple more neutral shades. It's a low priced palette that is high quality. The shipping is quite pricey, but the cost of the palette and the shipping is still less than $30, which is a steal for 35 eyeshadows.
Lauren J.
Carlsbad, CA
Okay the reason why this doesn't get 5 stars is because every time i receive A morphe palette from them it's broken, without fail it's broken and the won't do anything for me. As for cheap shadows go this is an excellent palette for the price, the quality is fair and it's a great starter palette.
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
This gotta be the perfect eyeshadow pallete you can own. Great creamy shadows very easy to blend. And let's not talk about the price. Very very affordable, nice and convenient packaging making easy to carry around I would definitely buy this palette again and tell all my friend about it
Chandel P.
LOVE the Morphe palettes! Super affordable and includes several different palettes to choose from; so many varieties! If you're looking for good quality eye shadow I definitely recommend Morphe palettes. I own 2 and I'm obsessed with them.
Their site also sells affordable makeup brushes! They're just as amazing as the palettes
Morgan M.
This is the ultimate bang for your buck!! If you follow any beauty gurus on YouTube then you've heard of this. But I can't express how much use is in this palette! There are so many warm colors (which I love) and there's plenty of mattes and shimmers to choose from. And the colors go on great!
Jennifer C.
Oh my god, this is like the perfect fall, warm toned, exquisite palette. Morphe is an amazing brand with a gorgeous formula, one of the best in my opinions. Very buttery and creamy, less fall outs, very easy to blend, works perfect with or without eye primer. And the most amazing part is that this brand is extremely affordable the quality is amazing
gina t.
This palette is fantastic. The colors are so unique and they're so pigmented. They're super creamy and soft. Morphe definitely deserves more notoriety for their amazing products.
Angie B.
Stockbridge, GA
I found my Morphe pallets on Haute Look for $15 , this is hands down the most beautiful, pigmented, buttery eyeshadow I've ever owned. You can makes so many different looks and it's perfect for fall. I have recommended this pallet to all of my friends.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??