BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Ale M.
The only palette you will need all summer long. It is great for natural and bold looks. Eyeshadows are not streaky nor chalky. Its the perfect formula for an eyeshadow.
Ashley D.
Love this pallette! I got it for half price on Hautelook and it has quickly become my favorite go to eye shadows. They are beautiful with a great buttery formula. And very pigmented! You have to be careful not to go overboard when applying. I am so excited to try out some of the more orangy shades for fall this year!
Rosie L.
Recently purchased this from Hautelook for like $15 and WOW! The pigmentation of these eye shadows are amazing. There is such a variety of colours to play with too so this palette is definitely a must try. My only issue is it's a little large so it's kinda annoying to keep in my makeup drawers, but it only makes sense with how many eyeshadows you're receiving.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
The 35o has really lived up the the hype... I love the versatility of the colors, I'm a sucker for warm tones and an even bigger sucker for orange tones. The color consistency is amazing, the product pay off is unbelievable. Definatly worth the 25$ for this palette. I honestly think that the price is an absolute steel.
Taylor N.
I have this palette and I absolutely love it. It has such beautiful colors and I can create so many looks with it. The shimmers are sooooo buttery and pigmented I love it. I wish the mattes were a little more pigmented and not so dry, but I make them work. I love love love this palette and it is so perfect for the fall time.
Ayesha E.
Tucson, AZ
Best pallets they've ever came out with. I had to wait 6 months before I can purchase mine because it was always out of stock. It creates so many different looks from daytime to nighttime from Summer to fall I definitely must haves for a beginner or somebody who is freelancing and has to have a good makeup kit without carrying a lot of makeup with them
Rachel X.
Rochester, NY
Just like the rest of the Morphe palettes, this palette is worth every penny. The shades are so pigmented, buttery, and easy to blend. I use this for a simple everyday look. It's super warm toned shades with a couple more neutral shades. It's a low priced palette that is high quality. The shipping is quite pricey, but the cost of the palette and the shipping is still less than $30, which is a steal for 35 eyeshadows.
Jackie T.
Newark, DE
Favorite palette from Morphe!! I could use this everyday and night. Perfect for natural looks all the way to smokey eyes. Only thing I wish it had a black shadow. But overall it's really affordable and quality of the shadows is amazing. Packaging is cheap and I've had eyeshadow pots fall out. But then again it's only like $20.
Nina K.
Now this is on my eyes every day it has so many pigmented and all matte shades with such a good veriety of nude colors this product should be two times the price. I think people really underestimate Morphe eye shadows and that they are not talked about as much as the should
Victoria M.
These shades blend so well together. Such and affordable palette for everything I could ever ask for in eyeshadows. This covers both warm tones and neutrals and honestly this + like two other palettes are all I need to live a fulfilling life because I can make ANY look with this. This also makes blue eyes POP!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??