BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Love the fall colors, for such a cheap price the palette is so big and so pigmented. I don't like how chalky the eyeshadow is but it very blendable and if you use the right eyeshadow primer it's good
branda k.
Sterling Heights, MI
Love this product! It’s so amazing. The colors are perfect for all looks. Very versatile colors. Love how blendable the colors are. Very affordable. I use this anytime I wear eyeshadow
Jenna R.
Battle Creek, MI
I do love the warm colors of this palette. However, I do not find them comparable to other higher end eye shadows. The matte shades apply splotchy and the shimmers are chunky. I bought this thinking that it would be a staple for my kit and have been disappointed. You do get a good amount of shadows for the price.
Alyssa H.
This is my favorite palette ever. I use it every single day. The mattes are pigmented, the shimmers are amazing, pigmented, and buttery. I love neutral shadows and I have been loving oranges and cranberries in my crease. All of these colors make my eyes look beautiful and these shadows last for a long time on my eyes. I would definitely repurchase.
steph m.
Franklin, NJ
This is a beautiful product! I love matte colors so this is a perfect palette if you are interested in matte shadows. The colors are easy to apply and blend, very pigmented as well. I feel this is a universal palette and will look great for any eye color!
Bottom line: RECOMMEND!
Sabrina M.
Corp Christi, TX
THIS IS THE MOST PERFECT PALETTE FOR THE FALL !! I love this palette!!!! It's my go to for everything , I use it daily you get so many eyeshadows for a awesome low price . I am so impressed and in love with morphe I have 4 other palettes from them . The pigmentation is the same as buying a $60 palette . The palette is great and the size is lovely. Absolutely love morphe .
samiah r.
Atlanta
THIS IS MY GO TO PALETTE! I tend to wear only neutral and copper toned looks and this palette works well for glam or everyday looks and works well on every skin tone. I love the shimmers on the second version of this palette and the orangey mattes. Morphe sell high quality eyeshadow palettes with a great variety of colors for such a cheap price its shocking, definitely recommend all their eyeshadow palettes as well as their liquid lipsticks.
China B.
Griffin, GA
This overcame the world this year. The 350 matte eyeshadow palette from Morphe is the best the world has every seen. It holds very pigmented rich colors for the fall. It has neutrals and oranges and reds that you think about about thanksgiving and halloween time. They are easy to blend with little to no fall out
Elizabeth O.
I really enjoy the assortment of colors in this very affordable palette. They are a much more dry formula than other shadows I have but that really didn't fall far from my expectations. I find them easy to work with through some darker colors can be harder to blend out. Overall it is easy to work with but does require a bit of work on a handful of shades. If you love these tones that is a must have in your collection.
Sarah-Rochelle A.
Fresno, CA
I know this is an eyeshadow palette, but I recently ran out of my favorite contour color, and decided to get wild and try using some of the colors from this until I could get a new contour kit. I still haven't purchased a new contour kit because I LOVE the way this looks! It blends seamlessly, and I've gotten more compliments on it than I did with my old contour colors!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??