BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Allison H.
San Clemente, CA
I was able to score this as a bundle with the 35S shimmer pallette, and I am SO glad I got both. These blend together so smoothly and the shades are just perfect for fall. I find myself reaching for this over any other pallette that I have. The price, the formula, the pigmentation, everything about this product is outstanding.
member-9c203a423
Erwin, TN
i've had this palette for a little over a year and i always incorporate one of these shadows into my look. highly recommended and the price is unbeatable for these shadows.
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this palette! This palette was on my wishlist for a while until my husband surprised me and bought it for me. Let me tell you, I use this palette EVERY SINGLE DAY. The pigmentation of Morphe eyeshadows are amazing and this particular palette is the autumn season in a palette! If you love warm shades, this is a MUST HAVE!
Jodymia M.
This is my absolute favorite palette I’ve bought from Morphe. I bought the bundle that this came with, and I couldn’t be happier with it. It is so pigmented and lasts literally all day for me. The looks that I can do from this palette and the shimmer palette range from glam to natural looking, and everything in between.
Personally, I think that this could be comparable to Naked Heat, Target Toasted, and certain shades from Too Faced’s Sweet Peach palettes. The colors are all very similar in shade and tone, and you get WAY more colors for the price you pay.
Jessica L.
Mulberry, FL
Ok does this really need a review? This is by far one of the most raved about pallets on and offline. The pigmentation is wonderful even better than some prestige brands. The price.. super affordable.. and most youtubers have a code that will get u at least 10% off Morphe products. I do recommend their matte and shimmer spin offs of this palette.
Debbie C.
Throop, PA
You guys you have to buy one of these palettes by this company honestly the pans are huge you get so much product it is incredible and let’s talk about it OK first of all the pigmentation is pretty amazing for the price it’s great quality there’s not much fall out if any and it last for very long time so buttery soft you would expect to pay a lot more honestly
Leceicia C.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I love love love morphe products and pallets I got my morphe products from morphebrushes.com for a great price that comes with a lot of shadows! I love this pallet because every color is very pigmented if you are a new user pick up small amounts then build up the color you want! The shimmers are so beautiful as well a lot of people complain about the pallet being dirty but mine hasn't gotten dirty at all I take very well care of all my makeup so it stays in great condition!!
Nadine M.
I have quite a few of the Morphe palettes and I absolutely love them! The value of the products are amazing considering the price is so affordable. I found the glittered shadows to be very pigmented. Some of the mattes need a bit of work but all in all I am very happy with my Morphe palettes. The colour variety is awesome. Well done Morphe!
Sarah W.
Florence
I have this palette along with the 35K and I love them both! The colors are amazing and have great pigment, they blend well together and the color schemes make it easy to pick a look out for the day. You could do a natural or a night out look. I especially love the orange colors. I plan on ordering more, the only complaint I have about MORPHE, not their products but the actual company is that shipping takes forever and is expensive. I got free shipping for some brushes and it took so long to get here.
Kambry P.
baton rouge, LA
I absolutely love Morphe shadows and when they released the 35O palette with all matte shadows it was like my dream come true. The colors and pigmentation of this palette are sooo good, if this was the only palette I owned I swear I would be just fine with it because it is that good. And of course for $22.95 it is worth every single penny.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??