BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
jo w.
katy, TX
I love the Morphe 350 , 35OM, and the 35OS.. Some of the shades in the original 35O fall short, but for the price point - still think it is worth it, because there are still a lot of beautiful shades. I think Morphe has been improving their formula, because the recent palettes seem like much better quality. These palettes would be great for a beginner too.
Cristie R.
This palette was made for me. This is the palette that I wear on the daily, I often choose this palette over the others that I own. The eyeshadow is good quality and extremely pigmented. This is the first palette that I've purchased from from Morphe but I will definitely buy again.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Overall, I really like this palette and especially its pigmented deep reddish shades. I think my biggest complaint for the palette is the presence of some not so pigmented light shades that end up kind of powdery and not very pretty on my eyelids, and the fact that this palette is kind of difficult for me to hold - which is silly but I have really small hands and if they weren't planning to reformulate some of the chalky shades I would rather they not have them at all in the palette then I could properly hold this palette!!!
Katherine W.
MORPHE eyeshadows never let me down. I own three pallets and will continue to buy them. They come with 30 different eyeshadows and the application is smooth and blends well.
Mary A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my absolute most favorite palette! I love the others but I'm more of a matte type of girl! Morphe produces so many wonderful colors! But the 35OM is my favorite! There are warming orange colors that make my entire face pop. The browns within the palette give me the natural look that I need for work and church. Since my church is extremely conservative, this is saying a lot! The colors last forever even when I don't primer (color isn't as bold of course). Morphe (and God) gives me life!
Beth A.
Detroit, MI
I absolutely love this eyeshadow pallet. These are the perfect warm colors. There is powder kick up but It has a great color pay off for the price. Wish they sold these at stores and not only online.
Juanita M.
This is my go to palette! I could use this everyday! You can achieve so many looks and the pigmentation is crazy!! You don't need to pack it on. A little goes a long way. They're super blendable and affordable.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
For months I debated if I should go ahead and purchase this palette and always convinced myself I didn't need another neutral palette. But then I realized I don't buy more makeup because I need them, but because I want them. Once I received the package I was so glad I bought it. All shades are so smooth and highly pigmented all at a very affordable price.
Allison H.
San Clemente, CA
I was able to score this as a bundle with the 35S shimmer pallette, and I am SO glad I got both. These blend together so smoothly and the shades are just perfect for fall. I find myself reaching for this over any other pallette that I have. The price, the formula, the pigmentation, everything about this product is outstanding.
Ashley C.
I absolutely love this pallet!!! I normally do neutral makeup on my eyes but when I received this the beautifully pigmented colors inspired me to go out of my comfort zone and get creative! I would recommend this pallet to anyone especially if they are on a budget.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??