BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Danielle C.
Fresno, CA
If it’s a pallet I love it would be this one ! Morphe pallets are so blendable you don’t have to struggle to blend 2 colors together , the pigments in this pallet has a huge pay off and there very affordable !
Demetria S.
Pueblo, CO
Man I love this palette. I feel every makeup artist or makeup fanatic needs this palette. It's natural colors and pigmented like crazy. I've been reaching for this palette lately when it comes to doing makeup. I just love it and it's inexpensive. I got this palette and the 350s(shimmer) from HauteLook.
Dorangela G.
I got this as a surprise from my mum. I love it sooo much because it is the best matte warm brown pallet out there. I tested the whites to see if they are pigmented and they showed up
so well, unlike the naked 2 palette where its half the pigmentation. The colours are exactly how they look on the screen. They blend super nicely and you can create an amazing bronze eye look with a few swipes and colours. The only thing that I would suggest is if it had a mirror of some sort, but even without one the 350 is the best palette I've ever had. Definitely buy it when its back in stock
NATASSJA B.
Ive had this palette for a year now and its an okay palette. its very neutral and good for everyday type looks. Its a big palette of transition shades though but overall it is okay
Julie C.
San Diego , CA
I love eyeshadow...well eye makeup in general. I have tried many eyeshadows ranging in brands from Maybelline, MAC, Sephora, Urban Decay, you name it I tried it. I started using Morphe because I would sneak into my little sister's room. Morphe has to be the best eyeshadow pallet I have ever used. The pigmentation and easy to blend formal makes any look possible. You do not need to be an expert to use this pallet because of its simplicity. I absolutely love this product and would totally buy it for myself! What I also like about this product and company is that it is not super expensive like Urban Decay or Lorac.
Shrieks K.
Hayward, CA
This palette is one of my favorites as far as everyday palettes go. For starters when I bought this I bought it as a bundle so I got this palette + the shimmer palette together. For the price of the bundle it was definitely worth it. The colors are easy to blend and they are very pigmented. There's no rub off for me throughout the day and I use a liquid concealer for primer on my lids. The shadows last all day K are very natural looking in my opinion.
Bianca G.
Chicago
I love this palette it's really pigmented. The colors really show. It gives you a great eye look whether if you are going for a natural look or an exaggerating look.
Amira K.
This palette is soo good! I recommend it to any one who is into makeup but doesnt know were to start ... if i was you i would skip the drugstore shadows and invest in this palette... or maybe even the M5OM which is all mattes and great for everyday use. I really love the way each shadow blends, builds and lasts... and foe 23 bucks ... u cant go wrong.
Gabriela C.
Bronx , NY
I love morphe their shadows are so blend-able and creamy and extremely. I like this palette in particular because it’s full of warm colors perfect for any occasion especially fall. The price is good much cheaper than high end shadows. I deff recommend.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
For someone who loves warm shadows this palette is perfect! You can create multiple looks with these shadows. Where it's a brown neutral everyday eye to a dark brown smoker eye or a bright vibrant red look. I like the fact I can travel with this and get a wide range of looks. Plus you can't beat the price!! It's very inexpensive but the shadows are pigmented and are not patchy! This is a steal!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??
Vanessa E.