BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Kristine C.
Nashville , TN
My fave eyeshadow pallete this is always my go to because it basically have everything you need!!! Like EVERYTHING!!! You can never regret buying this because it is so pigmented and such a nice color tone!
Makara B.
Cincinnati
I love this product! I am one who loves a good red/orange eyeshadow look and this is perfect! It is at a price point that is unbeatable and I would recommend this product! I will be buying again!
Nikki A.
Wagram, NC
I’ve never gotten a morphe pallete that has been a disappointment. They are blendable & always affordable. I’m so glad that they came into ulta store so I can save on shipping though! I will co tunic to buy morphe palletes! You get a ton of pans for such a great price.
Karen C.
Baltimore , MD
The pigmentation of the pallet is amazing and the different color as well. The shipping take a bit long though and you need to buy 75$ for free shipping but besides that great palette and price.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
My favorite matte palette all of the shades in this palette are amazing I love the shade lay out . My favorite shades are warm tones I just love how they look on my green eyes ! I highly recommend these shades can accompany any shimmer lid shade you have and you really can build a beautiful eye look these shades are super creamy and pigmented and buttery , there super easy to blend!
Selina C.
Rochester
Love this...it has all the right colors for my skin tone.  I love the fact that it doesn't cost too much...i think the price is perfect.  My first time ever....def will spread the word
Abby M.
peoria, AZ
i love this product and how easy it is to pick up product and apply with little to no fallout i lasts all day with or without primers and setting sprays i would definitely recommend this to a friend and buy it again for myself!
Brianna J.
Northlake
This palette is my go to for all my makeup looks! Morphe is great when it comes to pigmented colors & blendable shadows. If you are starting out in makeup I recommend buying from here first because it’s very easy to work with!
Ebony D.
Jackson, MI
The choice of warm colors in this palette reminds me of Urban Decay’s Heat palette. I love them both!!! Morphe gives great pigmentation and never disappoints me when it comes to their products.
🖤Camryn H.
Gate city
I love these pallets I would highly recommend buying and using these pallets they are highly affordable and also the pressed shadows are amazing and the consistency with each shadow is spot on!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??