BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Mary C.
Woodstock, GA
It contains both mattes and shimmers. Perfect for making lighter eyes pop. Highly pigmented and long lasting. I use this daily and nothing compares to morphe's quality and affordability for what you receive. Definitely recommend!
Tara S.
IN LOVE. Everybody who has this loves it. I bought it on their website a while ago and am already done with it. It has full coverage and is very pigmented. I used it everyday and it was great while I had it. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Maritsa H.
Goodyear, AZ
I love this palette. I purchased it as soon as it was available and have used it several times a week since. The colors blend beautifully and compliment my skin perfectly.
Katie J.
scottsdale
My favorite warm toned palette to take everywhere! You can create a great warm, red look or a nice Smokey eye. Sooo pretty and definitely a great addition to my collection
Paige W.
In my opinion the matte shadows are dry. Not much pigmentation when they're applied on the eyelids. The shimmer shadows are pretty good. I wouldn't purchase another one of these palettes now that i have moved on to high end palettes.
Alyssa G.
Fayetteville, NC
Love the color my very first palette got it as a Christmas gift and I fell in love with it the colors are very pigmented and stays on with little to no fallout and applies smoothly
Juliana Y.
Miami Beach, FL
Awesome pigmentation + great affordable price! I am a big fan of Morphe products, must say that I have never been disappointed with any of them! This palette is definitely not the exception! :D Amazing stuff <3
Yasmine F.
Los Angeles, Ca
Great product if you want something that you are just starting out in makeup or buiding a kit. Reminds me of the modern renaissance by abh, without the pink shades & the shimmers. This can be used on every skin tone & it is so easy to blend. The pigmentation is pretty good & worth the price. If you were on the fence get off and just purchase. Lots of youtubers have discount codes that can be used to take money off on the Morphe website. Hautelook has flash sales of the palettes as well.
Maritza B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I got this pallet in a giveaway and I absolutely love it easy to apply easy to blend and very pigmented been using it more than my other pallets recently and I've created different looks with it
Dee V.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have the 35o, 35o matte, and the 35o shimmer. I am obsessed with these colors in these palettes. Now if i want an all matte look or an all shimmer look the shimmer and matte palettes come in handy. I have brown eyes so a smokey eye looks really good with these colors in this palette. I will definitely be re-purchasing once this pallet runs out. This is what Morphe is really known for besides their foundation brush. This is my go to palette.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??