BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
One of my absolute holy grail go to palettes! This palette has everything that I could ever want in a neutral palette. It is perfect for any season. The colors are GORGEOUS, and so intensely pigmented. Never once have I had an issue with blending them out or getting them to work for me. The best part is that it goes with any skin tone, so you can truly use this palette on anyone.

I have been in love from the minute that it was in my hot little hands. I will repurchase this palette over and over, and will always recommend it to anyone who is willing to listen. Morphe has some of the best palettes for such amazing prices!
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
I honestly can’t believe I purchased anything for this brand. Morphe is definitely the most over-hyped brand on social media. In regards to this palette, it is 35 shades of the very, very similar same orange and brown shades. Which makes putting a look together difficult because it involves some serious decision making. Moreover, the formula is chalky and does not last long, even with a primer. The packaging is super cheap looking and I hate that there is no mirror.
Michelle P.
The 35O palette is literally the best palette ever! Morphe has also taken of palettes and it can be very difficult to choose a pallete. I feel that the 35O palette is the most neutral palette. It has the browns and natural look to them which can't work for any eye color. Also the price for these palettes are so good! You get a lot of colors for the price. Also, the pigments are really good and very blendable. I just with the palette had a mirror on it
Marie H.
Morphe is my favorite makeup brand, especially in the line of eye shadow palettes, they are so incredibly pigmented and at an amazing price that I can't even believe, I bought 2 palettes, the 35O Matte and 35O Shimmer bundle palettes and I spent $43, that is a total of 70 eyeshadows for $43 that's so amazing especially compared to buying an Urban Decay $54 palette with only 12 eye shadows, I use these palettes everyday and they are the best. hands down
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Morphe is such an amazing brand i love it. The color payoff is amazing pigmentation and blendability is off the roof.. You can create so many looks with all there palettes.. I love this one because its great for fall and smokey eyes. Also morphe is such a affordable makeup brand...
Brooke D.
Livingston, AL
To start, I hold the brand near and dear to my heart. I love what they do and I love that they actually care to bring their customer such amazing quality at an affordable price. I’m so excited to see this as a Reviewers Choice Awards. It’s an amazing product. I recommend highly!!
Liz G.
Newark, CA
This pallet has the perfect brown shades of all time ! Super pigmented colors and easy to apply to the lid! My eye color is dark brown . I would definitely buy again!! I recommend this product 100%!!
Astrid R.
Morphe palettes are great, they blend beautifully. They are super cheap, the price is amazing. This is totally recommended, is the perfect gift for someone who loves makeup.
Jordan S.
Hays, KS
Love morphe palettes! They are so pretty and George out and gonon the eyelid perfectly! They are so easy to blend and the price isn't bad if it is half off but I was a first time user with this palette and would purchase it again!
Mary C.
Woodstock, GA
It contains both mattes and shimmers. Perfect for making lighter eyes pop. Highly pigmented and long lasting. I use this daily and nothing compares to morphe's quality and affordability for what you receive. Definitely recommend!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??