BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
I recently bought this palette and I am totally addicted! These coolors are great for fall or anytime of the year for that matter. Beautiful neutral browns in cool and warm tones. Oranges, russets, great transition shades. The looks you can create are endless. Plus they are easy to blend and build. For a subtle or dramatic look. Moves from day to night all in one. I don't miss a black shade in this palette all. I just use a dark brown or deeper shade to smoke out my look.
Sandy G.
Morphe is a great brand to have! There shadows are soo pigmented & with a reasonable price. This palette is perfect because it has very neutral colors as well as some pop of color. This palette you need in your life!
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
I cant stop using this palette since it has so many amazing shades thats great for everyday use and a bold eye look. I ordered it online from the brands website. This palette is so bendable and buildable to get the perfect seamless look. I tell everyone about this brand and all the amazing shades and pops of color.
Abigail T.
Austin, TX
My all time favorite warm look pallet! It’s great for an everyday look! You could also turn it in to a Smokey look as well! Not super super pigmented but just enough! I’m on my second one!
Jasmine G.
Salinas, CA
This is my all time favorite palette I use this one the most out of my other ones the colors are greatly pigmented, soft which makes them easy to blend. The shimmers are extremely shimmery. Honestly this palette is to die for. A must have
Karely A.
Dallas, TX
I love this palette! Why? This palette has a range of browns, oranges, and neutral matte shades. If you like to have a matte finish eyeshadow this is definitely your palette. Also, the price of his palette is amazing $23 for this palette.
Marin
I love this pallet. It does have great pigment and it so beautiful. It is easy to blend and very afford able. I do not recommend for people who are not the best at eyeshadow because it can get tricky. But again beautiful colors and uessss
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Wow those shades though! Oranges and nudes. This palette is perfect for anyone! Such perfect beautiful vibrant colors. They bend well, and compliment each other!
Katie W.
Hilliard, OH
In love with this palette!! Morphe is my favorite eyeshadow brand I use it every day. I have this palette and 4 others from morphe and want so many more! I have greenish blue eyes and this palette makes them pop!
Sheilai X.
Gresham, OR
My most favorite Morphe palette!! I am a very neutral person and this palette is perfect for an everyday look. I use this the most during the fall and winter times because these colors are perfect for them but the quality and colors are just outstanding for the price. Morphe products are my favorite!!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??