BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Ashley T.
Richmond, TX
I absolutely love morphe's eye shadows! They're really pigmented and I became a repeat user after borrowing my friend's palette. I would say that if anything, they're TOO pigmented. There's not that much fallout, and compared to the high end brands, morphe gives those a run for their money. Morphe is fairly affordable and it's just as good as those luxury brands. I was able to create a nice smokey sunset look with this palette and I really loved it.
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
I want this palette as a Christmas gift and I hope that I can get it and well, I will pay it for me. It's going to be a gift from me to me. The reason of why I want this is because I have seen lot of good reviews on YouTube, Instagram and here in influenster about it and I feel like a need to try it just as like the other palettes.
Alyssa K.
Elk Grove, CA
Obsessed with this palette! Huge fan of matte, warm colors. These shadows stay on long lasting and I love how many colors you get for such an inexpensive price. I’d recommend any morphe eye shadows
Jade M.
I always say if you are looking for a good starter palette, try to go with something that fits your needs, and I think this palette is a great starter palette for somebody going into new colors. I would say a solid yes to this palette!
Nyesha E.
Leesburg
A lot of similar colors in this palette. I feel like they could've added some other colors or various shades and still fit into the natural theme they were going for. But it's a beautiful palette.
jenna b.
Livonia, MI
The colors are a little too vibrant for my liking but the pigmentation is amazing. I do my friends makeup for school dances and let them choose between my palettes and they always seem to reach for this one. Great quality for cheap prices where could you go wrong.
Kristine C.
Nashville , TN
My fave eyeshadow pallete this is always my go to because it basically have everything you need!!! Like EVERYTHING!!! You can never regret buying this because it is so pigmented and such a nice color tone!
Makara B.
Cincinnati
I love this product! I am one who loves a good red/orange eyeshadow look and this is perfect! It is at a price point that is unbeatable and I would recommend this product! I will be buying again!
Alexa D.
Washington, DC
This palette goes really well with the 350S Nature glow shimmer from Morphe. I purchased both palettes at the time for $44 and it felt like a steal. I love this palette. I use this for myself and my clients all the time. I would recommend this product
Chelsea M.
Nashville, TN
Okay, absolutely amazing. Wonderful matte finish, blending was awesome. Colors are well pigmented. Honestly so cute. So long lasting. Price is amazing, very decent. Will definitely 100% buy again and again.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??