BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
The pigment is amazing. The price is great, the color variation is fantastic. I have two pallates so far but I will definitely be buying more!!! Love love love!!!!
Hannah D.
Bossier City, LA
I got this this summer and use it every day. If u are looking for affordable pigmented makeup morphs is the place! They are so pigmented and there are so many shades to choose from
Ariadna I.
Phoenix
The colors are every beautiful. All colors are very pigmented. It is very easy to blend on your eyelids.
Its one of my favourite pallete to use. Very affordable.
Sierra G.
Would highly recommend this pallet everyone is perfect for every day looks the colors are so beautiful and I just really love the pigmentation and is truly to die for! The quality is great and so many colors are included!
Jazmine C.
Schertz, TX
Love love love, recommend to every beauty lover. Pigmented, blendable, affordable. Make sure to pick up some morphe eyeshadow brushes if you don't have any cause they are amazing!!
Sarah W.
The goddess of warm makeup palettes! This highly sought after palette definitely lives up to the hype! The beautiful, warm mix of matte, shimmers, and metallics are super pigmented, buttery, and blendable. It's a makeup lover dream. You can create endless looks with the variety of shades in this palette. You want to spritz your brush with a bit of water or something like fix+ before you go into the metallic shades to get the most from them and to prevent fallout. I highly recommend this palette!
member-34fb7
This is a very good palette to do several eye looks with. It is my go-to eye palette because it has very neutral shades and it allows me to create suttle and smokey eye looks in just one palette. It is also an affordable palette. Highly recommend.
Olivia L.
Great palette! I love the color options. They shadows blend well and are nicely pigmented. They have a decent amount of fallout but it's ok because of the price.
Courtney S.
sacramento
I love this pallet my friend owns it and I’ve used it the shadows are very pigmented and blend well together. I’ve tried them with glitter shadows and absolutely love how they look💗😩.
Bre B.
Orange Park, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??