BY MORPHE #6 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Daniela D.
El Cajon, CA
I used this on my clients it's amazing. It's easy to blend and work with. You have every warm color your ever need in your life. As you could see a looks amazing. i need more of their palettes
Krishna P.
Fort Myers, FL
This has to be one of the best eyeshadow palates. This palate has so many warm toned eyeshadows which look great any day of the year. I use this palate everyday. Highly recommend!!!
Jianna T.
I love this product, it has a variety of neutrals and more pops of color. The shadows are all very blend able. The quality is amazing especially because the price is low
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
I absolutely love this palette 💕it has so many pretty matte fall colors 🍁🍂it also has really pretty natural colors if you just want to create a natural eyeshadow look 💕😍
blah r.
I love my morphe palette I can re create so many looks. I use it every weekend twice a week too bad it's not fall all year long lol. I bought mine of the morphe website. I would definitely buy it again!
Nieves O.
Excellent color palette, very versitile. All of the colors can be coordinated to make a plethora of fresh looks. The shadows are blendable with little to no fallout. Best of all it is very modestly priced.
Alondra R.
oakland
Love this pallete super pigmented this is a perfect fall pallete and super easy to apply and blend morphe couldn’t have done better! I own a whole lot of morphe products totally would recommend this to anyone!
Tracy N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this palette! The colors are very wearable for everyday, and has a good mix of glitter shadows for a more glamorous look. The shadows are pigmented and blendable.
Cinthya R.
Miami Gardens, FL
This is the perfect palette for beginners. It has the perfect colors for any occasion. The price is also unbelievable. There is no chalky colors and it is very pigmented.
Alexia F.
Halifax, NS
I love this palette it's so pigmented.. this was my first palette from morphe it was so good that I went and bought more palette now I'm just waiting for them to arrive
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??