BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Rachel F.
Gainesville , FL
i do theatre makeup and this is a decently priced investment keep in mind im talking about the matte version from eyeshadow to contour and everything in between i love this shadow so much
Hannah R.
This is my go to eyeshadow palette and sometimes I'll swish a fan brush around some colors and use it as bronzer. I also have the shimmer version of this palette and I go back and forth. Super blendable and long lasting. I recommend all of their palettes.
Catalina J.
You can't do that many looks with this pallet only if your wearing red or like fall colors but it's very pigmented and I would totally purchase more of the Morphe pallets.
Patricia H.
Bronx, NY
One of the first palettes I have purchased from morphe and I definitely was not disappointed. This palette is GREAT for everyday looks and I never travel without it.
Lyla S.
Bristol , CT
IM SOOOO IN LOVE WITH MORPHE!!!! There quality is soooo good and affordable too. These warm colors are so smooth and creamy. Perfect for fall or natural earth looks.
Brooklen S.
Vancouver
This is my go to pallet. Everyday. I wear something from it, every day. So happy I got it! I always recommend it and am excited to talk about it when I have the chance. Amazing pigment.
Kaylee L.
Lexington, NC
Morphe is a great and non-costly product! I have green eyes and the tan/rusty browns are great for lighter colors. Very easily blends so easy to do Smokey eyes. All around, it’s worth it.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
I have a few different Morphe palettes and they're all gorgeous. Shocker, I know. They've achieved cult status and it seems like the real stand-out is the 35O. This is because this palette is art. The colors are stunning and the shadows are so wonderfully pigmented. They go on like a dream and I feel like you can create so many gorgeous looks from this! It's absolutely perfect for autumn (or winter or spring or summer) and I'm so happy it's in my life. I think everyone can benefit from having this in their beauty arsenal.
allie p.
Spring, TX
okay so i am SO obsessed with morphe. this is the most recent i got. the colors are exactly how they look in the pan! i'm really impressed with morphe. high quality and super affordable
Briana C.
Palmdale, CA
This palette is just my favorite. I love all the colors it's very diverse and all the colors are so creamy and bendable. I use my shadows with a primer so my eye look stays on all day . This is a definite must to get
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??