BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
These are Awesome colors 😀😀😀💛 I would love to be blessed with this palette. I want to try out colors I've never worn. I'm so ready to be adventurous with Make-Up
Katie L.
Edwardsville, IL
I absolutely love this. 100% worth the $22. I use it all the time. All of the shadows are pigmented and blend easily. Could definitely be used every single day. 100% recommend it to everyone.
Andrea B.
San Bernardino, CA
I love my morphe palettes many different eyeshadow looks you can create from a dramatic or a simple look. The shimmer eyeshadows are super pigmented The best part they are super inexpensive
Jessalyn C.
guntersville
This palette is a great fall or summer palette. I bought is online at Morphe. It honestly doesn’t need any improvements it’s so great and very easy to blend and apply. Definitely recommend!
Taylor D.
I JUST LOVE MORPHE! They never fail to amaze me on their shadows! The palettes are worth every scent. Blend well, have great pigment, and last a long time! I always purchase my palettes online.
Aliana B.
Summerfield
I love, love, LOVE this product. It's so pretty and super easy to blend. I love the colors. The glitters especially. A great, affordable pallet. With so many colors to choose from.
Taylor D.
Martinsville, VA
I love a nude palette especially a cheap one. This is so pigmented and ease to apply . The packaging is kind of cheap but still good. I love morphe products overall !
Gillian V.
Manteca, CA
One of my favorites I always repurchase when I hit pan the colors are amazing so vibrant and easy to.blend so many looks to create it just a amazing pallet to have.
Cristal U.
tulare
I love this product has all the color I want and use for any simple or dramatic look no fall out plus blends really great pricing is amazing for the product you get !
Kristal I.
Austin, TX
This is my go to pallet for every Day! You can create so many looks with this pallet is affordable! And a great deal for 35 color shadows! It was matte and shimmy shadows
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??