BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
blah r.
I love my morphe palette I can re create so many looks. I use it every weekend twice a week too bad it's not fall all year long lol. I bought mine of the morphe website. I would definitely buy it again!
Krishna P.
Fort Myers, FL
This has to be one of the best eyeshadow palates. This palate has so many warm toned eyeshadows which look great any day of the year. I use this palate everyday. Highly recommend!!!
Cinthya R.
Miami Gardens, FL
This is the perfect palette for beginners. It has the perfect colors for any occasion. The price is also unbelievable. There is no chalky colors and it is very pigmented.
Kelly A.
East Hartford ct
Love this palette I have it I would recommend it to everyone I know I got mine from ultra I use all the time and my friends love it easy to apply as wel and Tobias I would buy again just waiting on a new one thanks
Luisa T.
Dallas, TX
Love this palette! You will never run out of transition colors or those matte colors you use on daily basis! Super blendable and very pigmented! Also very affordable!!!
Hannah W.
Tucson, AZ
The colors are beautiful, they are vibrant and very pigmented. There are so many different looks that can come from this pallet. The best part is the quality of each shadow for the low price.
Haley L.
This was my first big palette. BEST PALETTE EVER! it's so affordable, the colors blend beautifully! Not to mention it's the perfect tool for any warm smokey eye.
Alexia F.
Halifax, NS
I love this palette it's so pigmented.. this was my first palette from morphe it was so good that I went and bought more palette now I'm just waiting for them to arrive
Jenna J.
National City, CA
Love all the shades! Going to use all of them. Con side is they don't have a mirror. It'd be super nice and easy if there was a mirror that came with the pallet. If I ever run out, I'm going to buy more. Definitely recommend!
Diana F.
MY HOLY GRAIL PALETTE! Affordable and colors are very pigmented! Some are less pigmented but building up tj color will build uo th intensity of it! Great for starters!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??