BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Katie I.
Beautiful and pigmented shades. Perfect for fall warm toned looks or for the girl who all she makes is warm smokey eyes (honestly same). If you like all mattes or only shimmers they Harv those palettes in mates and shimmers too.
Mandy D.
Amazing product so quality for super cheap it's truly amazing would recommend this palette to anyone and everyone colors are very warm easy to blend out and super pigmented while being very smooth and absolutely no fallout which I love!!!
Tracy N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this palette! The colors are very wearable for everyday, and has a good mix of glitter shadows for a more glamorous look. The shadows are pigmented and blendable.
Daniela D.
El Cajon, CA
I used this on my clients it's amazing. It's easy to blend and work with. You have every warm color your ever need in your life. As you could see a looks amazing. i need more of their palettes
Jianna T.
I love this product, it has a variety of neutrals and more pops of color. The shadows are all very blend able. The quality is amazing especially because the price is low
Catherine B.
Warner robins, GA
My first one from Morphe and I fell in love! The price is amazing for the quality of their products. Colors or so vibrant and they blend like butter I am definitely looking to get more soon ❤❤
Alondra R.
oakland
Love this pallete super pigmented this is a perfect fall pallete and super easy to apply and blend morphe couldn’t have done better! I own a whole lot of morphe products totally would recommend this to anyone!
Jayne W.
Laredo , TX
This palette is honestly extremely pigmented, and it’s so creamy. I think any kind of morphe palette is really good starters for girls/ guys trying to get into make up 💓
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
I absolutely love this palette 💕it has so many pretty matte fall colors 🍁🍂it also has really pretty natural colors if you just want to create a natural eyeshadow look 💕😍
blah r.
I love my morphe palette I can re create so many looks. I use it every weekend twice a week too bad it's not fall all year long lol. I bought mine of the morphe website. I would definitely buy it again!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??