BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Aranda W.
Pfafftown, NC
If you want to prevent fallout, you must use nice, not cheap, brushes. I was using decent brushes, from Target, when I first started using this palate and thought it was the eyeshadow causing so much fallout but I changed brushes to the morphe brushes and I I had little to no fall out. It is super bendable but also easy to blend so much that the product comes off of your eye lid. I have worked with better or worse eyeshadows before but at this price point ($19.99), for that many colors, you can't beat that.
Amy M.
It’s great the colors are very pigmented and it makes great looks. I bout it online. There is no actual store but it comes nicely packaged. Not one color is not pigmented they are all beautiful.
Katie I.
Beautiful and pigmented shades. Perfect for fall warm toned looks or for the girl who all she makes is warm smokey eyes (honestly same). If you like all mattes or only shimmers they Harv those palettes in mates and shimmers too.
Emily C.
Enfield, CT
I love this palette! The colors are great and long lasting. I bought it off the Morphe website. I will definitely be buying more palette's from them as I use this one every day. Love love love!!!
Catherine B.
Warner robins, GA
My first one from Morphe and I fell in love! The price is amazing for the quality of their products. Colors or so vibrant and they blend like butter I am definitely looking to get more soon ❤❤
Tracy N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this palette! The colors are very wearable for everyday, and has a good mix of glitter shadows for a more glamorous look. The shadows are pigmented and blendable.
Daniela D.
El Cajon, CA
I used this on my clients it's amazing. It's easy to blend and work with. You have every warm color your ever need in your life. As you could see a looks amazing. i need more of their palettes
blah r.
I love my morphe palette I can re create so many looks. I use it every weekend twice a week too bad it's not fall all year long lol. I bought mine of the morphe website. I would definitely buy it again!
Jianna T.
I love this product, it has a variety of neutrals and more pops of color. The shadows are all very blend able. The quality is amazing especially because the price is low
Jayne W.
Laredo , TX
This palette is honestly extremely pigmented, and it’s so creamy. I think any kind of morphe palette is really good starters for girls/ guys trying to get into make up 💓
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??