BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Lora C.
Mallory , WV
This my holy grail when it comes to doing my eyeshadow. I'll never not love this palette. It's so affordable as well. And that's a plus for everyone. I have brown eyes and I love using the oranges.
olivia r.
Williamsville, NY
I love this palette! It is beautiful warm shades, and it is amazing for fall looks. I reach for this palette whenever I am looking for that eye look and every color is so pigmented. I love the selection. My only dislike is how large the palette is.
A T.
california
Very pigmented and and blends out on the lids great! I love each shadow!! I would reccomend this to others always and i dip into my palette atleast once a week i would say
Miriah P.
Boone, NC
I absolutely love this palette especially for the fall time but for any time all year! I got a great deal on hautelook from its already affordable pricing. Blends very well.
Hannah M.
Forked River, NJ
This is a holy grail for a warm-toned shadow lover like me. The pigmentation is amazing for the price of this palette and you get such an incredible variety of shadows. The formulation makes them easy to blend, yet still pigmented enough to give a good pop of color
Gabrielle S.
Stafford, VA
The 35o pallet is my fav go to pallet it has everything to look for I'm a warm shade girl and this is made for me they are so smooth and blendable and so adorable love morphe would recommend them to anyone!
Alexandria C.
Uvalde
This palette has literally almost lasted me 2 years! And is incredibly amazing! I’m more of a browns girl so this is always my go to palette! I would highly recommend it!
Omama A.
Cypress, TX
the color payoff is absolutely amazing. not to mention the pigmentation is so strong. also the texture is smooth but it doesn't become chalky when blended. i have yet to find a company with such a consistency to keep up product quality and still have so much varieties.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I seriously love Morphe and anything they do. The formula is sooo silly smooth and is super pigmented. I barely got my first pallet a month ago and I'm hooked! K want them all now!
Olivia B.
Fort Stockton
350M, 350S & 35B palettes are all something you ladies need! i love the colors and how diverse i can be with them and see what i can come up with and the formula is great
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??