BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Jamie S.
Plymouth , MN
I got this for my birthday and it is amazing! These are my favorite kind of colors all in one palette. Pigmentation is good and I love that they don't just have matte shades. This is definitely my go to palette.
Hannah M.
Forked River, NJ
This is a holy grail for a warm-toned shadow lover like me. The pigmentation is amazing for the price of this palette and you get such an incredible variety of shadows. The formulation makes them easy to blend, yet still pigmented enough to give a good pop of color
Paty G.
Haines City, FL
I LOVE THIS. I have made so many artsy looks using this palette. I bought this on the website hautelook which had like at 10% sale and it was worth every single penny. Would totally buy again if I ever hit pan.
olivia r.
Williamsville, NY
I love this palette! It is beautiful warm shades, and it is amazing for fall looks. I reach for this palette whenever I am looking for that eye look and every color is so pigmented. I love the selection. My only dislike is how large the palette is.
lizzy v.
sacramento
I love this palette!!❤️❤️ Mostly the palette I reach to the most. The eyeshadows are pigmented and is easy to blend. It does have some fall out but it’s still really good!
Angelica J.
Montrose, CO
I LOVE THIS PALLET!!! This is one of my ridenor die palettes I love it so much! All of the shades are extremely pigmented and so easy to blend. The palette is huge! It has so many shades I have the one combined with shimmers and mattes which gives me a lot of opportunities to create several different looks. This palette costs about $22 on the Morphe website which is EVERYTHING! It's literally half the price of most high end palettes yet does a greater job than some of the $50 palettes I own! I would totally recomend looking into Morphe they have yet to dissapoint me! The packaging is a little cheap though it's very light plastic and has no mirrors thats why its a cheaper price too but the shadows are seriously so great it doesn't even matter!
Amy M.
It’s great the colors are very pigmented and it makes great looks. I bout it online. There is no actual store but it comes nicely packaged. Not one color is not pigmented they are all beautiful.
Sarah C.
Albion, CA
She is beautiful! The packaging is simple and the colors are to die for! I've had my eye on this one for a while and just got it the other day; I couldn't be any happier!
Sarah S.
Paris, Il-de-France
This makeup palette definitely lives up to the hype. So many of my favorite beauty gurus and YouTubers said this was their favorite eyeshadow palette and I had to try it out for myself. I was amazed by how pigmented the shadows are. It's even comparable in my opinion to most high end brand palettes. This is my favorite palette to use in the fall and I still dip into it all year round when I want to go for a smokey look. I love the light shimmery shade as well, it's so pigmented and creates a nice glittery look.
Ashley B.
Franklin, MN
I absolutely love this palette the colors are beautiful and blend easily! Honestly don’t have anything bad to say. I bought mine directly from morphe and I’d recommend them as a brand completely!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??