BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Rochelle M.
Lenoir City, TN
I love the all matte I also have the original, you really can't go wrong with morphe, the shadows are super pigmented and bleach so lovely, invest in these 0rodicts you'll never regret itm
Azucena M.
Lakewood, WA
This palette is soooo good I love all of morphe palettes they are so pigmented and the colors are just so good if you haven't tried it already do it so worth your money!
Lora C.
Mallory , WV
This my holy grail when it comes to doing my eyeshadow. I'll never not love this palette. It's so affordable as well. And that's a plus for everyone. I have brown eyes and I love using the oranges.
💀💖✨Rhiannon✨💖💀 J.
Oklahoma City
This is a pallete i hope to receive this holiday season because i love morphe soo much. Their eyeshadows are soo nice. They blend soo beautiful. And they're very pigmented
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
AMAZING deal! The number of colors you get in each palette at this price is insane. Some of the colors can be a bit chalky but overall they are great and pretty pigmented.
Bethany b.
Franklinton, LA
I love this palette! For the price it is an awesome quality palette. Some colors aren't too pigmented, but a little white base and it works fine. You can't beat the price!
Amanda D.
North Brunswick, NJ
Love the mattes in this palette! They blend beautifully and always pull together beautiful warm looks. Unfortunately I do not like the shimmers. They are almost a dream and transfer on my lids.
Erika R.
College Corner, OH
The 350 palette was always so hard to get. But when this palette came out I was ready! The shadows are so pigmented and are not patchy at all. I use this product about everyday! The price is amazing for the quality of eyeshadows you get!
A T.
california
Very pigmented and and blends out on the lids great! I love each shadow!! I would reccomend this to others always and i dip into my palette atleast once a week i would say
Jamie S.
Plymouth , MN
I got this for my birthday and it is amazing! These are my favorite kind of colors all in one palette. Pigmentation is good and I love that they don't just have matte shades. This is definitely my go to palette.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??