BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Gisel M.
Morphie can do no wrong! Their palletes are amazing!!! It has an affordable price and the quality of the shadows couldn't get any better, although some do have some kick back but regardless they're amazing. I highly recommend to check out morphie's website ❤
I have dropped this pallet so many times on accident and still does not mess up my eyeshadows, they stay in place it’s crazy. But morphe is my favorite brand for eyeshadows and brushes !! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
I love MORPHE palettes, they are so pigmented and bring timeless colors and make them fashionable, this palette is the best for its price and unsurpassed quality !!
Art'Hossane
Love this , so many shades . Just have Many choice when it's time to match up Color on your eyes . Use this all the time ! Better have this before having Naked or Anastasia or Whatever . Good for beginners!
Janneth G.
San Francisco, CA
One of my favorite eyeshadow palates by far ! Love the colors perfect for any occasion or just something simple. I would rebuy it again once I’m done! Lovvvveeeeeeeeee it!!!!! Highly recommend it to everyone!
Averie A.
Wausaukee, WI
One of my favorite palettes i own! I LOVE natural brown shades so this is my go to everyday palette. The colors are super pigmented and super blend-able. Plus, its SOOO affordable!
Kari C.
Verdunville, WV
The colors are warm tone and absolutely stunning! Great pigmentation, super easy to blend, and crazy affordable price! You CAN NOT go wrong with this Morphe palette! It’s just amazing!
Kimberly B.
Royalton, IL
Favorite morphe pallete of all time! It has so many amazing colors that can go with any skin type out there! Very easy to apply. The packing is a nice sleek black and it sis gorg
Paola O.
No doubt this palette is my favorite, the shimmery shadows are my weakness, they are very creamy and pigmented, they last a lot in the eyes and the tones go with any skin tone
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
I honestly have to say. I LOVE all of Morphe palettes! Super pigmented. Easy to blend. I love love love. I have mostly only Morphe palettes in my makeup kit and i use them for every occasion.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??