BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Lolita A.
El cajon
One of the best makeup palletes I have bought. It is so worth it, and the price is amazing too. Great for starters and makes an amazing birthday gift for teens who love makeup!!!
This pallet is so affordable and so beautiful. It gives you such a good look . It is easy to apply also with their morphe brushes. I would recommend this to anyone. It is one of my favorite pallets .
Miriam H.
Love this palette. The colours are beautiful. I think it's good value especially if your a beginner. I think they have more palettes. The eyeshadows are so long lasting. I would definitely buy it again.
Mimi W.
Dallas, TX
I have almost every palette from Morphe. It's the palettes I use when I do my clients makeup. The pigmentation is amazing and there is almost no fallout with these pallets. Love the pallet and love the prices.
Emily L.
Austin, TX
Beautiful colors that are so creamy to apply. Some of the matte shades are chalky, but they can be worked with to create a look you want. This warm palette meets the red-orange spectrum with full force!
Rajpreet K.
Brownstown, MI
Great for the fall or the summertime! I love orange and red palettes! they are my absolute favorite esp for the summer months. These are so soft and the brushes from morphe do a great job applying these
Brenda M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This is my ride or die eyeshadow pallet. They are so pigmented that a little goes a long way. You can create so many different looks from and everyday look to a full glam look.
Vickery H.
Dickinson, TX
Perfect for a everyday look very blendable easy to apply has all the shades you need to complete the look your going for very affordable morphe is a nice brand highly recommend
Joci C.
The pigment on these shadows are amazing. If you love warm tone shadows, this is the palette for you. Has the perfect amount of mattes and shimmers to make a complete look. They blend out very easily, definately recommended this palette.
Shamsa I.
The color scheme of this palette is beautiful! I love more neutral and earthy tones so this palette was perfect for me. The pigment payoff is beautiful without a primer and the application is smooth.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??