BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Annalise J.
Douglas
This palette is great! You can use these colors to create almost any and every look! I’ve purchased a lot of products from morphe and they have great packaging. I would definitely buy more of their palettes!
Ramona R.
Memphis, TN
This palette really is all you hear about it. It costs less than $25 and has 35 eyeshadows that are insanely pigmented and the best quality. I bought mine directly from the morphe website and had no issues!
Lluvia S.
Tipton, CA
I am a sucker for warm shades, plus they're matte and there's so many of them to choose from! The red shadow won my heart and made my eyes look like straight up fire. Loving it.
Kimberly B.
Royalton, IL
Favorite morphe pallete of all time! It has so many amazing colors that can go with any skin type out there! Very easy to apply. The packing is a nice sleek black and it sis gorg
Melissa💋
I love this palette. It has a good range of warm and neutral shades. I would recommend using some type of eye primer before applying eyeshadows. As far as fall out, there is some, but not severe. I would recommend this pallet to any one who is looking for a matte warm shades palette.
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
I honestly have to say. I LOVE all of Morphe palettes! Super pigmented. Easy to blend. I love love love. I have mostly only Morphe palettes in my makeup kit and i use them for every occasion.
Krystal B.
abilene
This is one of my all time favorite palettes! All of morphe's palettes are amazing and so pigmented! They blend so easily, perfect for beginners or top makeup artists! I will be purchasing once i run out!!
Averie A.
Wausaukee, WI
One of my favorite palettes i own! I LOVE natural brown shades so this is my go to everyday palette. The colors are super pigmented and super blend-able. Plus, its SOOO affordable!
Diana P.
Passaic, NJ
Really really love this pallette so much. Im in love with the colors and the affordable price. Also, is very pigmented and has a lot of basic colors that you can use on you daily make up. Recommendable!
Mackenzie K.
Beautiful eye looks. U can create so many different looks with this palette the colors are super easy to use and blend. Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??