BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Nnenna I.
Katy, TX
This is my one true love! Everything you need for an everyday simple look. Very pigments, only con is slight fallout. The mattes are creamy. I'm definitely Recommending everyone go out and purchase immediately!!!
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
I just purchased this palette for like $25 and it is incredible. That's an amazing price. It's very pigmented and stays on all day. I think I just became a customer to these forever.
Rafa L.
Kennesaw, GA
Amazing colors!!!! Wasn’t expected a lot, but last forever, and you can create unlimited makeup’s. The price is worth it for the amount of shadow and last forever. I would recommend this pallet to all my friends.
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL
Absolutely love this palette. Great for any occasion. You can go simple or dramatic with it because it has so many options. The quality of this palette is also quite awesome! Love it!
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I LOVE this eyeshadow palette. The colors on this palette are pigmented like crazy! I love how there are so many colors to choose from as well. I use this product 24/7 and I recommend it to other people as well
Liz E.
Morphe products are so great. All their eye shadows are so pigmented and make it easy to create any look you want. You could easily do a everyday look or a dramatic formal look with this palette. The variety of colors makes easy to use all the time.
Alexa L.
Doral, FL
I'm a total matte freak. And this pallet helps that obsession. The pigmentation is amazing. These colors blend extremely well and the price is to die for. I recommend this to anyone.
cynthia g.
Dallas, TX
super good! its very pigmented and easy to blend. also, very soft with good colors and variations. you can create different looks with it. packaging is okay and the price is good for the amount. good deal.
Allison G.
Anderson, SC
Love this palette, great colors for fall. Very easy to apply, stays on and doesn’t fade. Great quality like the Naked Palettes. Can’t wait to purchase some of the other Morphe Palettes. I would definitely recommend
Nayely A.
This palette is great for the fall time, i like this palette because the orange tones are my favorite in makeup looks around September. They blend out perfectly to how you want them, yes I'd buy another palette again.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??