BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Morgan K.
Columbus, OH
Gorgeous color choices. I'm a sucker for warm tones and oranges. For the price I say everyone should get this palette for anyone whose a beginner or someone who is really into neutrals
Jenna L.
Altoona
Perfect, affordable, amazing pigmentation, and perfect for everyday use. This pallet is my all time favorite I love it for fall looks and the oranges for a pop of color in summer. I've always loved morphe but when I got this pallet I was amazed, I would recommend this for anyone as to anyone
Liz E.
Morphe products are so great. All their eye shadows are so pigmented and make it easy to create any look you want. You could easily do a everyday look or a dramatic formal look with this palette. The variety of colors makes easy to use all the time.
Cecilia G.
This eyeshadow pallete is soo stunning. It has a matte visual and it matches  almost anything you could possibly wear! I would absolutely recommend this product because it is one of the best eyeshadow palletes I've ever seen and used!
Whitney T.
Knoxville, TN
LOVE! Morphe makes the best palettes! They are so inexpensive but are so pigmented! You get so much for your money! This palette in particular is my go to. I use it almost every day !
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I LOVE this eyeshadow palette. The colors on this palette are pigmented like crazy! I love how there are so many colors to choose from as well. I use this product 24/7 and I recommend it to other people as well
lizbeth m.
My favorite eyeshadow pallet you can create different looks with it. I have dark brown eyes and it definitely makes my eyes pop, there is a broad variety of color choices, I would recommend this!
Rachel B.
Waterford, CT
This palette is so smooth and the pigmentation is amazing. There is no end to the looks you can create with this palette. This should be a staple in every beauties makeup collection.
Yvette L.
Porter, TX
My everyday palette, i love to travel with this palette it has everything i need. Warm tones are my favorite kind of tones so this palette was made for me! I do wish that it would have came with a mirror though.
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
I just purchased this palette for like $25 and it is incredible. That's an amazing price. It's very pigmented and stays on all day. I think I just became a customer to these forever.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??