BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Ayrin A.
Woodside, NY
Morphe has the pigments every. Their color selection is amazing you can find every shade and the shades have amazing color payoff. It's long lasting and blends great. If you are looking for affordable shadows, look no further. I would recommend to every one at every age.
Niki S.
Saginaw
Absolutely love this product! Super affordable, super pigmented, and super amazing! There are so many colors that I use every day and I don’t know what I would do without it. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Ashley H.
Carteret, NJ
Absolutely in love with my new morphe pallet ! The eyeshadows are so pigmented. Compared to others it's great you don't have to build up layers to get this product. I use this palette everyday because it has amazing colors to blend. Would definitely purchase this again and recommend others to purchase it
Ileana S.
This is my all time favorite out of all he palettes and I actually use this everyday. This is my all time fav because you can do so many looks in just one palette. It's also very pigmented and blends like a dream
Blossom M.
I love this plate I use it everyday the mattes or awesome it’s a very fall plate lots of colors to choose from blends amazing the colors don’t fade going thew my day i only have good things to say about it I love it !!!!
Jessica P.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PALETTE EVER! The matte finish is amazing, color payout is phenomenal, and the color range is so fun! I love love love the orange/red choices this gives me! 10/10 would recommend to literally everyone.
Amber J.
Niles, MI
Morphe is so great for the price point, ever since I got this pallet I have been a morphe user for life and I love the collabs they do with other YouTube makeup artists
Nicole M.
Clovis, CA
Love the pigmentation on this palette. All the eyeshadows are perfect for everyday wear from day to night. I’m a neutral eyeshadow wearer so this palette is perfect for me and it’s reasonably priced.
Imani B.
West Hartford, CT
This palette is absolutely amazing, I use it every time I do my makeup. Great for the fall and winter, but definitely an everyday palette. Only good if you like warm shades but it does include some cool tone as well.
I adore this pallet! I love neutral colored eyeshadow. It's very pigmented! I own a couple morphe pallets and they consistently impress me. I ordered mine on eBay and definitely will again! It also blends really well!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??