BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Taylor W.
Bethany Beach
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. I use it all the time. The colors are beautiful and even the more extreme colors in the palette are super wearable. The price is great and the color range is amazing.
Avery M.
Waynesboro, VA
When I think of fall and Halloween eyeshadow looks I can’t help but think of this palette it has everything in it it’s so versatile and blends like no other and not to mention for what it is the price is such a steal!
Jamie M.
Morgantown, WV
All I can say is YAS YAS YAS!! This palette is so amazing. It has the most beautiful shades in it. They blend so nicely. The shimmer shadows are sooo pigmented too. It's such a great palette for such a great price!
Breanna B.
selmer
I love this palette! It is very complex there is a shade for everything. You can use these colors for daily beauty looks or for full glam late night looks. I ordered this from morphs brushes. Yes I would buy this again
Jaelynn S.
I have this pallet and I love it! It blends so well and is very pigmented. I got mine around the holidays. I also got the Morphe 350 Shimmer pallet and it is my holy grail! I would definitely recommend this product!
Jade V.
Tucson, AZ
Loveeeeee this pallett. Has so many warm colors to work with which are my fav. If there is any pallete you want to start off with i would reccomend this one. Some colors are a little chalky but over all great pallet
Tiffany R.
Harlan
The best natural warm palette ever! Very affordable & the shades blend so easily! The packaging is travel friendly as well! Would recommend this to anyone starting out in makeup
Brenda A.
Bakersfield, CA
i use this pallet everyday the pigmentation is really good , i can make natural looks and colorful looks and blends out really well and so much colors for such a great price !
Lindsey S.
Oakville, CT
I honest to goodness cannot get enough of everything morphe puts out. I want literally everything. I use this and the original 350 regularly. I just got the 350 2 which I’m so
Smitten with
Silvina C.
Denver, CO
You really can't go wrong with ANY morphe palette! The colors are pigmented, they blend incredibly well, and they are absolutely affordable! I use my palettes often and I love every look!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??