BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Naomi G.
Vallejo
I use this palette daily! I’ve never been so in love with a palette before. Where to start... super affordable, easy to blend, & the color are just so pigmented. You can creat so many looks with the colors on this palette. Color selection is amazing for everyday looks, night out looks , basically EVERY look you can think of.
Patricia O.
This is one of my favorite palettes. So many fall looks can be created using only this palette. The pigmentation is incredible and shows up great on my skin. The only downfall is that the name of the shadows aren’t named on the palette lol. It would come in handy for youtubers like myself.
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette #FallFace
Taryn T.
Pagosa Spgs, CO
I love this pallete! Has so many beautiful shades for any eye look! Has buttery formulas and the palletes are very affordable! They have so many shades to choose from and they are very pigmented! 10/10 recommend to anyone!
I've used this palette a few times but I still don't own one, I know, what am I waiting for? I'm happy Ulta now has morphe so I'm hoping someone gets it for me for Christmas #giftcrush or I'll just have to buy it myself. The colors blend easily and it has the perfect oranges and browns. The palette is also so inexpensive for only $23! I highly recommend this palette! It's a must have in every makeup collection.
Yulissa E.
I absolutely Love Love Love Morphe eyeshadows, my most favorite from all brands. The quality is amazing and the price is super great. I honestly didn’t think it would be this great since I mean it is a 25 dollar palette, but boy was I wrong. I was surprised with the great quality. It’s very pigmented, easy to blend, and no fall-out. I would recommend this to anyone who’s looking for great quality eyeshadows.
Torri K.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I obviously love this. I’ve only use this a few times since i bought it and I do not have any complaints. I can’t wait to play with a few more colors. I received this as a Birthday gift and I’m very happy ☺️
Areli G.
Panorama City
I love this palette because I know morphe worked really hard for these pigments. The shade range is really nice although I think it’s a popular palette and. Also it’s easy to blend . Loved it would recommend
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
If you wear makeup then you will love this palette!!! Every shade is so buttery and so easy to blend and lasts all day long!! I have not one single complaint about any of my Morphe products but because I do have hooded eyes this is a absolute must have for me. I love it and you will too!!!
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I really like morphe eyeshadow palettes, they are really good in the form of pigmentation and the formula they use. They are easy to blend the colors. Their shimmers are really good. I recommend this brand.
jessica r.
Albertville, AL
This eyeshadow is honestly the best I have used it my life. I can use it with or without primer and it will stay in place all day. The product is very pigmented and velvety smooth. I would recommend this 100 times over to anyone and everyone.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??