BY MORPHE #6 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Laura M.
I love this pallet!! Its an amazing pallet and the eyeshadows are super pigmented. I highly recommend it because you couldn't go wrong with it especially because its not very expensive.
Des H.
White Hall, AR
Best morphe palette hands down. This palette has the most beautiful shades and they are so pigmented and blend out so easily especially with my morphe blending brushes. I use this almost every time I do my makeup!
Leslie R.
Tulare, CA
I live for this pallet ! I use this almost on a daily basis, the pigment in this pallet is amazing . The transition colors on the pallet are great , the shimmery colors are soooo pigmented. They blend together beautifully
Araceli C.
Turlock, CA
This was the first morphe palette I have ever used! So affordable and great quality! I always use a primer on my lids to help with staying power! I would most definitely recommend this palette!
Sarah M.
New York
This eyeshadow palette is amazing! The colors are all so pigmented, and there is barely any fallout. The pallet is very versatile and there are many looks that you can create which is awesome!
Jeovanna Z.
Vallejo, CA
Amazing palette! I love using this palette not only for my eyes but as well as for my eye brows they have amazing pigmentation. And let's talk about the price ! It is so affordable ! My goal is to get every palette they have ! I just love how pigment they are .
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Great pallet for warm tone looks!! I love this pallet!! This pallet has great pigmentation and great quality for so much for so little price!! I totally recommend his pallet to beginners all the way to experts
Fernanda T.
Jacksonville, NC
I have this and also the shimmer pallet. I got it for Christmas 2016 and been using it since I seriously stopped using all my other pallets. These colors are beautiful and super pigmented!! It's a must have I promise!
Mikayla D.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Such a gorgeous, diverse palette! Blends like a dream and works well with my hazel eyes I use this product very often, the oranges are too die for, first time I've purchased this palette and I think I just might buy it again!
DeZell M.
Love this palette because it is versatile for me in my opinion. All colors looks great on my skin tone and it is easy to apply. Very pigment and true to color. Last long and does not fade. I would recommend to anyone to try.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??